Author Topic: Pre Entry for sale  (Read 3034 times)

Offline WillyDaC50

• New folks
Pre Entry for sale
« on: August 09, 2016, 01:13:29 AM »
This is not exactly the kind of first post I would like to have made on here, but, it is what it is.
Because of some health issues I would like to sell my my 2016 Bonneville entry.   I know this is a little late in the day to be deciding this but I just realized I'm not Superman anymore and I am not able to make the trip.  Drop me a note at billc50@gmail.com or call 269-924-8700.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:07:31 AM by WillyDaC50 »

Offline joea

Re: Pre Entry for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 08:35:15 AM »
Ed Van Scoy was looking , I have one arriving today

Offline vette#128

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 12:23:56 PM »
Ed Van Scoy was looking , I have one arriving today

Thanks Joe, Gotter done!
Ed
Ed Van Scoy
Four Deuces
(Salt,Dirt & Pavement)

Offline Billy @ AHG

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 02:02:19 PM »
Willy, do you still have that pre entry for sale ?  Please call me or respond in some way . My email is  richardht48@aol.com   Phone number 801-230-0740
Salt Junkie

Offline Billy @ AHG

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 05:19:56 PM »
I am in the process of buying a pre entry , from a fellow racer out of state who cannot make the event.  NOW, does anyone know the proper procedure for this transaction ?
If he sends me an email saying he has sold his entry to me , and I print it out , and present it to the registration trailer is that going to be good enough ?
Salt Junkie

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 07:36:09 PM »
SCTA/BNI won't sell the entry for you - but'll do what can be done to lubricate the process for you.  Basically, at least the most recent few times I've done it (either way -- buy or sell) all the seller needs to do is write up some kind of a bill of sale for the buyer to show to SCTA during registration.  As long as it's plausible they'll go along with it.  I 'spose it wouldn't hurt to email JoAnn Carlson, SCTA secretary (office@scta-bni.org , I think) to tell her whatcha got in mind so when the buyer shows up it'll be that much more legit sounding.

You two decide on a price -- again, JoAnn and the Club don't have any need to know.

See you on the salt.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Bob Drury

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 10:40:29 PM »
  Slim, I hate to argue with You but here is How I have handled it in the past.
  Go to the entry registration booth. Call the seller on the phone.  Hand it to whomever is working the booth and have the seller explain the situation and they can then give Him a rebate (credit) and You pay the BNI on the spot.  I have had to do it twice and am batting 100% so far (which don't mean sh*t).
                                                                                             One Run Bob (or No Run Bob those two times)    :-P :-P :-P :roll: :cheers:
Bob Drury