Author Topic: Rule Book  (Read 2486 times)

terrawanderer

Rule Book
« on: October 06, 2006, 07:20:56 PM »
Hi,
  I wonder if anyone out there has a spare 2006 SCTA rule book?  I'm having some difficulty obtaining one and don't want to wait until January when the 2007 rules come out to get started preparing for next summer.    
  Other than the 130mph club this will be my first attempt at Land Speed Racing, so I have no idea what I can and can't do to my car and what class it will fall into.  Would appreciate any help offered.
Thanks!

Offline jimmy six

Rule Book
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 08:28:18 PM »
as far as I know there are none available. You can always start by printing the form used during inspection from the SCTA-BNI website...It's on the left side....

As a 30 year membe January is wwwwaaaaayyyy too optomistic for a book...The new or changes to the book will be posted as soon as they are voted on by the board..
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

terrawanderer

Rule Book
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 11:49:39 AM »
Thanks for the advice, Jimmy Six!

Offline Stan Back

Rule Book
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 02:45:10 PM »
I'll mail you my spare 2005 book if you Private Message me your address.  The 2006 changes are noted somewhere on this website.
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
'06 rule book
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 03:09:23 PM »
If you really want one, I think I've got a pair of '06 books and could send one to you.  Stan's got it right, too, in that you can use an '05 and find the '06 rules changes on the site.

If you got my '06 book you'd have to explain to whomever sees the book why you've got one that says "Seldom Seen Slim" all over it.

I know where one of 'em is, I'd have to dig up the other.  let me know if I should start digging. . .
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com