Author Topic: New test session on the salt available  (Read 3763 times)

Offline Keith Copeland

• New folks
    • Black Salt Racing
New test session on the salt available
« on: July 14, 2016, 03:13:42 PM »
Mike Cook has opened up TEN slots for a Bonneville test and tune session for the week of July 25-29. For cost and details call Mike directly at 951-675-3070. First come first serve.
Keith Copeland

Online Stan Back

Re: New test session on the salt available
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 06:06:38 PM »
And that's from the guy who has the world's fastest Triumph -- and it's not a motorcycle -- by about 100 MPH.  He stopped on the course during his backup run -- and still averaged 364.

The record is 35 MPH over the equivalent Blown Gas Streamliner!  No I've never met him -- but i'm still in awe.

Stan
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 10:03:44 PM »
 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline Roadster943

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 01:19:12 AM »
     We were out picking up the wire on one of the other courses when he made that backup pass. Thought the run was over before it even got started, then he got it gathered up and just streaked down the course. One of the most impressive things I have ever seen out there. I am also still in awe.
Land Speed Racing, The sheer joy of spending every dime you've got racing for nothing but glory. David Freiburger