Author Topic: Are these legal leathers?  (Read 10612 times)

Offline kspz3

• http://www.vrodracing.com
Re: JUST FOR THE RECORD
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 11:30:00 PM »
Quote from: Super Kaz

Welcome to M/C  LSR Kevin! Try it with 4% Body Fat :shock: ! I Don't know How John N. and Jason McV. do it " They don't STOP ALL DAY LONG :? " I Got SICK Everyday and I have an AIR-CONDITIONED RIG to Cool off after Runs! I Truly think extra Body weight/Fat HELPS at Bonneville :evil: ! I Had to CUSTOMIZE my Rossi Leather's and they were Kevlar inseams :roll: !That's a whole other story,but if it was So Easy Everyone would do it and as Craig Breedlove said on the Speed Channel Show the other night"Showing up is 90-% by then"when /if you ever do" your already committed :wink: !!!
AA Here I COME 8)

Thanks for the welcome Kaz. I hope that all has been well with you. It has been awhile since last we spoke. I have been working on a Zx 14 for LSR since returning from down under..... only took me three years of planning to finally get to my first pass.... but all is well and I will hopefully make it to Bonneville next year.... maybe we will finaly get to meet face to face.
Kevin

Super Kaz

Re: JUST FOR THE RECORD
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 06:59:13 AM »
Quote from: kspz3
Quote from: Super Kaz

Welcome to M/C  LSR Kevin! Try it with 4% Body Fat :shock: ! I Don't know How John N. and Jason McV. do it " They don't STOP ALL DAY LONG :? " I Got SICK Everyday and I have an AIR-CONDITIONED RIG to Cool off after Runs! I Truly think extra Body weight/Fat HELPS at Bonneville :evil: ! I Had to CUSTOMIZE my Rossi Leather's and they were Kevlar inseams :roll: !That's a whole other story,but if it was So Easy Everyone would do it and as Craig Breedlove said on the Speed Channel Show the other night"Showing up is 90-% by then"when /if you ever do" your already committed :wink: !!!
AA Here I COME 8)

Thanks for the welcome Kaz. I hope that all has been well with you. It has been awhile since last we spoke. I have been working on a Zx 14 for LSR since returning from down under..... only took me three years of planning to finally get to my first pass.... but all is well and I will hopefully make it to Bonneville next year.... maybe we will finaly get to meet face to face.
Kevin

Kevin,
it's good to hear from ya! Welcome to the Board and the Place where all the Real Fast men and women of MOTOR SPORTS HANG OUT! :wink: See ya at the Salt 8)