Author Topic: Ford 4.6 2 valve P.I. engines, turn key, new  (Read 1801 times)

Offline goodgollyjosh

• New folks
  • ToooWaaa
    • My auto blog
Ford 4.6 2 valve P.I. engines, turn key, new
« on: April 13, 2016, 10:45:11 AM »
I have a few engines for sale that are new 2010 Crown Victoria 4.6 2 valve engines with P.I. heads. They are turn key with wiring harness, all accessories including AC and they have the serpentine belt. You would likely need to use your existing wiring harness, intake manifold, and exhaust manifolds if mounting in a Mustang as well as swap the left side cam sprocket to work with Mustang ECM. These are not remans, they are new. My employer bought them and we have some left over. I bought these engines at an internal auction at work and I have all legal paperwork. They have been stored in a climate controlled facility. My employer paid $3700 each for these. To my knowledge we bought the last supply that Ford had available in the country. They are from the Romeo plant and have six bolts on the flexplate. They make 228 HP at the crank and have 9.4 to 1 compression ratio. I am selling them for $1495 plus shipping payable through paypal or cash in person. One of the new engines has a used Kenne Bell 2.1 blower mounted on it, used 8 rib pulley conversion set, along with a bunch of other parts. Email me for more details on that engine, it is for sale for $2995 plus shipping. I also have a couple of new engines that were stored under an awning outside. They didn't get wet but are dusty and the manifolds are rusty. I am selling those for $895 plus shipping. If you are interested please email me at liberumavis@yahoo.com Thanks for looking.

- Josh

Offline goodgollyjosh

• New folks
  • ToooWaaa
    • My auto blog
Re: Ford 4.6 2 valve P.I. engines, turn key, new
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 04:39:42 PM »
All engines sold. Thanks.
- Josh