Author Topic: Gas for May  (Read 2225 times)

Offline ronnieroadster

Gas for May
« on: March 13, 2016, 08:43:14 PM »
Any idea what brand gas will be avalible for the may event?
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 ECTA  XF/BGRMR Record 179.8561
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717
 SCTA  XXF/BGRMR Record 216.131 plus a Red Hat
"Life Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club"

Jessechop

Re: Gas for May
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 09:36:03 PM »
VP, pre order will be set up shortly. An email will be sent out when all is set.

Follow us on Facebook if you haven't already, its where we post a lot of info.

Offline ronnieroadster

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 02:07:13 PM »
I dont do face book rather spend the time being creative in the shop instead. Looking forward to the email and good news about VP being the gas.  :cheers:
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 ECTA  XF/BGRMR Record 179.8561
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717
 SCTA  XXF/BGRMR Record 216.131 plus a Red Hat
"Life Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club"

Jessechop

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 06:01:16 PM »
That's what I say about this forum. . 

stwheeler

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 07:59:20 PM »
VP, pre order will be set up shortly. An email will be sent out when all is set.

Why use Facebook isn't this site for information, If one can get on Facebook they can surely get on this site.

Jessechop

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 08:13:08 PM »

Why use Facebook isn't this site for information, If one can get on Facebook they can surely get on this site.

Numbers, simply. If you go back through every post on this site we might have a half dozen people who regularly interact. On Facebook we have about 10 times that. Most people look for easy things. They can pick up their phone and be looking at info in seconds. VS. I wonder what is going on over and the LSR forum.

Now with that said we email everyone when we have news that needs to be out there. On this particular subject we are finishing up everything with this years supplier for the pre buy and after it is all ready to go we will send out that email. No sense to do so first as we might be ready tomorrow (my best expectation) or it could be the end of the week. Just a matter of lining it all up.

So, I will start cross posting all info that we post on Facebook over here so all can be "in the loop", plus the emails.

Also, for anyone else wondering you can contact any of us if needed. Just go to www.loringtiming.com and click on contacts.

stwheeler

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 11:10:38 PM »

Numbers, simply. If you go back through every post on this site we might have a half dozen people who regularly interact. On Facebook we have about 10 times that. Most people look for easy things. They can pick up their phone and be looking at info in seconds. VS. I wonder what is going on over and the LSR forum.

Now with that said we email everyone when we have news that needs to be out there. On this particular subject we are finishing up everything with this years supplier for the pre buy and after it is all ready to go we will send out that email. No sense to do so first as we might be ready tomorrow (my best expectation) or it could be the end of the week. Just a matter of lining it all up.

So, I will start cross posting all info that we post on Facebook over here so all can be "in the loop", plus the emails.

Also, for anyone else wondering you can contact any of us if needed. Just go to www.loringtiming.com and click on contacts.

I agree but this site is a lot safer than Facebook less viruses CBS news in Phoenix is reporting that there are 1 million user violations a day.

Jessechop

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 06:27:48 AM »
What I meant was. ......crap black helicopters circling again. Need to find my tiny foil hat. Be right back.