Author Topic: REPLENISHMENT OF SALT  (Read 35941 times)

Offline thundersalt

• www.americanrvservicecenter.com
Re: REPLENISHMENT OF SALT
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2016, 02:09:52 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/82pauyvs
In feb when Kanye started his I this this as a joke . It is still active. Sent the first 170 to STS already
916 REMR
2017 AA/FRMR Bonneville Record holder 234.663
2018 AA/GRMR El Mirage Record holder 223.108
2020 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 252.438
2021 AA/BGRMR Bonneville Record holder 262.685
El Mirage 200 MPH Club
Drivers/Owners: Brian & Celia Dean

velocity

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2016, 01:48:42 AM »
gnomenator -

You did good work. Very good work that seeds the thoughts of knowledge and change.

On behalf of all who are laboring to restore the Bonneville working with Save the Salt and the Utah Alliance, we thank you and hold up your marvelous bit of advocacy as a benchmark that others should strive to duplicate.

As you discovered, the public is as outraged as the land speed racing community when they are told the facts and want to contribute without being hustled to "invest" imaginary real estate.

Offline gnomenator

« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2016, 10:35:19 AM »
Good morning Louise , thank you for the kudos, I am very honored to do  whatever I can to get this issue resolved, but the REAL thanks goes to YOU and all the people in front and behind the scenes who have worked so very hard to accomplish our goal.I know there is some disagreement on this forum, but the underlying issue can and SHOULD unite ALL of us in this fight. I was very pleasantly surprised at the outrage and concern that people showed as they read the poster. Some (a lot) of people had NO idea there even WAS a problem with the BSF, so as you said, a little knowledge goes a LONG way !! Thanks again to all who fight the fight! Good Salt to all !! :cheers: :cheers:

Offline distributorguy

• Advanced Distributors
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2016, 05:53:46 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/82pauyvs
In feb when Kanye started his I this this as a joke . It is still active. Sent the first 170 to STS already

With a little marketing, I've seen thousands raised in minutes.  It works.  We just need to have a contractor ready to haul or pump salt, so the money has a place to go.  Maybe it could pay for a pump or ???  Keep this in mind when trying to decide how to physically get salt onto the track!!! 
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. 
Racing is the evil modification of insanity.