Author Topic: Airtech S&S Fairing and Seat  (Read 1944 times)

Offline derbybrit1

• New folks
Airtech S&S Fairing and Seat
« on: January 01, 2016, 03:55:47 AM »
I have a set of Airtech motorcycle LSR bodywork for sale, which includes S&S fairing and seat, and a Gustaffson windscreen.  Bodywork was run on Team Punisher's 2007 Aprilia RSV Factory, supercharged with nitrous, and went 200.8mph at the October 2011 Texas Mile.  Fairing has been cut to make the side panels removable, and split down the center to widen it.  All panels bolt together with Dzus fasteners, backed up with aluminum bar stock.  Easy enough to return it to standard width.

Painted Porsche red, with paint in decent condition.  Can be will-called in San Dimas, CAc.  I'd really prefer not to ship it.

Priced at $450 obo.  Contact Marc Rittner at derbybrit1 at aol dot com

Generous donation to landracing.com upon sale.  This advertisement was pre-cleared by Slim.

Offline derbybrit1

• New folks
Re: Airtech S&S Fairing and Seat
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 03:57:40 AM »
Side panels

Offline derbybrit1

• New folks
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 03:58:40 AM »
Seat

Offline derbybrit1

• New folks
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 04:00:39 AM »
Front View

Offline derbybrit1

• New folks
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 01:14:32 PM »
Fairing Installed.  There has been some trimming on the front bottom to accommodate the supercharger airbox.  Other add-on mods include air dams to the radiator and under the nose.  Front of seat was trimmed to clear fuel tank.

If you want to bring a complete bike by my house you could check out the potential fitting before purchase.  I can take measurements for those of you who can't.