Author Topic: Christmas cheer to all of you  (Read 4447 times)

Offline sofadriver

Re: Christmas cheer to all of you
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2015, 07:27:21 AM »
It's 4:00 am and I'm up early wrapping the presents I needed to wrap last night. (unfortunately I was busy since some kid in his grampa's Lincoln ran a stop sign and I t-boned him on his passenger side.  He got cited and grampa was insured but it will still be a hassle.  All my sheet metal forward of the windshield is toast.  Probably not bad enough to total the car but it will probably never be the same.  :cry: )

But, today's Christmas and that means opening presents with the grandkids.  :-D :-D
I can't wait to fly the cool drone I got for my grandson!  :evil: :-D :evil: :-D

Merry Christmas everyone!
Mike in Tacoma

"aww, what the hell - let's just do it".............

Bike #833
100cc A/G, A/F and APS/G (in 2019)

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2015, 11:42:37 AM »
Merry Christmas from the Emerald Coast of Navarre, Florida where it's 80 degrees and matching humidity. This  is tough for So Cal guy where it's always dry :-D.....JD
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2015, 02:02:49 PM »
Mike, that drone comment brought a good smile to me.  I remember lots of times when my grandfather would be looking forward to helping me with a new toy that he knew I was getting in a little while.  Thanks for the good memories.

Merry Christmas from both of us. :-D
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline wobblywalrus

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2015, 11:08:05 PM »
Wow, Mike.  It looks like your Christmas present is it not being a lot worst than it was.  Dented metal can be fixed.