Author Topic: Searching for old Bonneville Speed Week posters, or the ability to print them  (Read 6068 times)

Offline SpecialtyProductsDesign#3

• New folks
My grandfather was a Bonneville racer and attended the Bonneville Speed Week almost yearly since 1985. He had saved quite a few of the posters from the events he attended, and I am trying to hunt down the ones that disappeared. The ones I still need are:
1985, '86 ,'87, '89, '94, '97, '98, 01', 02', '08, '13
My uncle and I are hoping to put them up in the shop along with his other Bonneville memorabilia to honor his time spent there.
I am hoping that someone either has them or may have a contact who does.  I am willing to pay (within reason) for items and shipping to California.  Another option I would be open to is to have scans of the originals so I could have posters made.  I have no distinct timeline that I must have these by and any help is appreciated.
Thank you for your time!

Offline salt27

The SCTA's store shows the 2013 Speedweek poster as still available.

Don

Offline dw230

The SCTA store has many older posters for sale. Contact them for the list then ask for the reaminder to fill your order.

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

• New folks
Thanks for the information on the 2013 Poster.

As to SCTA's availability of posters from other years, I asked them first before coming here.  According to the person I spoke to, they didn't have any of the years I am searching for.  That being said, 2013 was on that list as well, and they didn't seem to point me in the direction of the clearance section of their site.
I also checked Ebay, and did a number of google searches to see if there were any other direct sales available.  I don't mean to be insolent, I just want you to know that I didn't come here and ask this question with the intention of wasting your time when I didn't try myself first.
Anyway, Thank you for the help nonetheless! :-D

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
So - are you still seeking stuff?

Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

• New folks
I believe so... I received a PM saying that the gentleman had "multiples of many of the posters need", but that he wasn't available again until the middle of January.
Therefore, as I still don't have anything, I am still seeking the same list as before.  Again, any info is helpful!
Thanks!

Offline bearingburner

Several of the later years are available on ebay . Check Bonnevile salt flats

• New folks
To update the position of the search:
Thanks to a couple of replies and some generous users, I have acquired about half of the original total I am searching for.  I still seek Bonneville Speed Week posters for these years:
My original plea remains, If you have or know how to get any of the posters on the list please post, email or PM me.
Thank you!