Author Topic: Non-racing event - Charity Car Show - Western NC  (Read 3887 times)

deadbolt

Non-racing event - Charity Car Show - Western NC
« on: September 12, 2006, 09:56:25 AM »
Hi guys,

I hope it is OK to post this here.

I am helping with a show in the Asheville area, NC.  It is called Wheels For Wishes, it is a car-show, not a race event, but all the proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish foundation, so the money goes to a good cause.

The event will be held 10-14-06 and 10-15-06 at the Western NC Agricultural Center, located across the street from the Asheville Airport.

There will be several different classes and the club with the most entrants will win prizes.

I should have more informaiton on the prizes, and have the forms online for download soon.

We hope to see some of you soon!

deadbolt

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 09:05:05 AM »

deadbolt

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 08:20:26 AM »
Anybody think they might be interested in the event?  We would love to have as many cars as possible (and I wanna see some race cars there).

They are trying to get an idea of food, parking, etc.

deadbolt

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2006, 09:46:44 AM »
Got the traffic layout done.  Pretty straightforward, spectators will need to keep right, into the parking lot beside McGough Arena, show cars will need to pass this area and will be directed to the booth behind/beside the sales arena.

Since parking will be first-come-first-served, and might overflow, I would recommend anybody coming with a club try to have all or most of your club arrive at the same time.