Author Topic: FOR SALE THE VINCENT STREAMLINER MOTORCYCLE COMPLETE EXCEPT ENGINES.  (Read 11448 times)

Offline Kansas Bad Man

• Max Lambky's Vincent powered motorcycle streamliner
The KANSAS BADMAN IS SELLING HIS RECORD HOLDING VINCENT MOTORCYCLE STREAMLINER. The sale will include all except the two Vincent engines. Such things as enclosed trailer, parachutes , fire bottles AND every thing needed to go racing. Put your engine or engines in the proven chassis and run with the big boys. ACK ATTACK , LUCKY SEVEN, SAM AND THE REST OF THE FAST GUYS. Wind tunnel tests say if the liner has a reliable 600 hp it will go over 400 mph.ASKING $20,000.00  Let me know what you think, with a new owner and the fire in his or hers belly the liner is definitely a WINNER

MAX LAMBKY THE KANSAS BADMAN

PS the late Don Vesco said it handled well, Dave Campos, said it handled much better then the 322 record holder he rode.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 03:49:28 PM by Seldom Seen Slim »

Offline Dynoroom

• Global Moderator
Re: FOR SALE THE VINCENT STREAMLINER MOTORCYCLE COMPLEAT EXCEPT ENGINES.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 12:58:12 PM »
Kinda sorry to see this,   :cry:  but I understand..... Good luck with the sale Max.
Michael LeFevers
Kugel and LeFevers Pontiac Firebird

Without Data You're Just Another Guy With An Opinion!

Racing is just a series of "Problem Solving" events that allow you to spend money & make noise...

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 04:28:10 PM »
Well said Mike

Max Good luck on finding the right "ADOPTIVE" parent TO PROVIDE a good home for your child  !!
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline Kansas Bad Man

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 12:59:50 PM »
A guess would be about 20 cents on a dollar value is my asking price. My great  deal includes much more such as the salt trailer as well as the highway trailer. The price does NOT include any LABOR which is a bunch, 20 years worth . LOTS OF SPARES, with  TIRES THAT WILL GO 400 MPH and SPARES , A new set of chutes and a good used set. Just the chutes and A pair of 2 year old fire bottles, from STROUD cost about $4,000.The two trailers are worth about $5,000 bucks. Twill give you some idea what a good deal this is.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Offline kiwi belly tank

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 03:08:37 PM »
You might want to list it on the DLRA site. This is cheeeeeap to say the least, it's just going to take the right person.
  Sid.

Online stay`tee

• "Kawasaki ZX12 Turbocharged"
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 03:38:11 PM »
At that sale price, and given the Australian dollar against the greenback, that is excellent value for somewon "DownUnder"  :-),, all the best with the sale Max,,  :cheers:
First Australian to ride a motorcycle over 200mph at Bonneville,,,

Offline Kansas Bad Man

Re: FOR SALE THE VINCENT STREAMLINER MOTORCYCLE COMPLETE EXCEPT ENGINES.
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 08:03:03 PM »
A couple of years ago I had a aluminum wheel made for the front, Never run it as the good year front was doing great at speeds up to 250 which was the fastest the bike ever run with the Vincent's. That wheel will go with the deal, The trailer is a car hauling trailer that was bought 7 years ago , its only use has been 5 trips to BONNEVILLE, FROM Wichita Kansas.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Max 

Offline DRW

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 12:46:48 AM »
If we see a couple cash offers on Thursday , We know who became a new Billionaire from Powerball
If I won , I think I would pay you what you need and tell you to put in in your living room where it belongs when your done.
Not that it will sway me to have the $20000 but, Is it Red or Black At time of sale ?
I always prefered it in Black, So Damn Elegant with just the Vincent sticker on the side .
Good Luck Sir !
DW
Doesnt Mean That Much To me, To Mean That Much To You !

Offline Tone

• New folks
Hi Max,
Been reading this link for a while now, maybe if you could message or email me your number, I can give you a call,
Thanks Tony.      tintenbargarage@bigpond.com.  0011 61 0266 878780

Offline Header

• New folks
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 02:56:28 AM »
Has it sold now?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 03:58:29 PM by Header »

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 10:41:53 AM »
I think it is on loan to the Twisted Oz Motorcycle Museum in Augusta Kansas.   Contact Max by email or PM for more info. 
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 11:15:24 AM »
Again,
I think it is on loan to the Twisted Oz Motorcycle Museum in Augusta Kansas.   Contact Max by email or PM for more info. 

I know he is busy with his sit on twin Vincent and may not be here regularly
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O