Author Topic: Race Team Tshirts  (Read 1758 times)

Offline BasementBorn

Race Team Tshirts
« on: August 10, 2015, 11:26:19 PM »
Slim, I don't want to be stepping on any toes here so beyond the $10 I am planning on donating to Save the Salt (see below) I'll donate another $5 per shirt to Landracing. com for any shirts ordered by folks on here. (Just make sure you mention Landracing.com when you send me your address)

(copy and pasted from my post on facebook)
Alright, here is the deal with the Gorton Racing shirts for this year. They are going to be $20 each. $10 from every shirt will be donated to Save the Salt. The remaining $10 will cover any shipping costs with the rest going toward my race fund, mainly for travel expenses for Word of Speed (assuming it happens this year). For people out of state you can send money to my PayPal account, search for gabe.gorton@gmail.com. Also, please send your shipping address and size info to gabe.gorton@gmail.com or PM me on here. Shipping will likely be through FedEx or USPS flat rate so feel free to order for your friends and I'll fit as many shirts in a box as I can. If you are in Washington or will be at Bonneville for World of Speed we can figure out how to meet up and get you your order.

For those of you who don't know me or what I have been working on, I have been building a bike for the 650APS-BG, number 1060. The bike started as a 2004 GSXR 600 which is now turbocharged and putting over double the stock horsepower to the ground. I am making a serious attempt at hopefully knocking the current 185.129mph record over 200mph. Future plans are to build a motorcycle streamliner that hopefully will see speeds over 300mph before I turn 40 ultimately using twin 1000cc GSXR turbo charged engines. Construction of that project is to begin within the next year. I am also mechanic for the Team Banana F/CPRO Mustang II, number 1361.

Shirt front:

Shirt back:

The bike:

I will likely be ordering near the end of the week but plan on getting a limited number of extras for any people who order later.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:30:53 PM by BasementBorn »
Gabe Gorton
Gorton Racing 1060 650APS-BG
Team Banana 1361 F/CPRO