Author Topic: Luxury Chauffeur Driven Cars ?  (Read 6327 times)

Offline executivecarservice

• New folks
Luxury Chauffeur Driven Cars ?
« on: July 25, 2015, 06:39:27 AM »
I am looking for luxury chauffeur driven cars in the London that offer point to point transportation. I've looked on the internet for about 2 hours now and searched a website http://www.theexecutivecarservice.com/. Could you please help me to know more about this site.
Thank you!!

Offline BHR301

Re: Luxury Chauffeur Driven Cars ?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 08:36:18 AM »
Again with the spam... :cheers:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 08:40:05 AM by BHR301 »

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 09:38:25 AM »
Folks, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave this one up here for a while.  Bob, PJ, and I are trying to figure out what the heck is going on with the spammers -- since so many of 'em have hit the site in the past few days, and since they do seem sorta maybe related.  So be it known that we're working on it - and yes, we know that he is not paying to advertise an executive car service.

Tnx.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline kiwi belly tank

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 09:58:06 AM »
Maybe we should all book a limo service pick up for the trips we don't have planned to "the London" :? & see how that works out for them  :evil .
  Sid.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 12:05:29 PM by SPARKY »

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 10:15:48 AM »
Slim, maybe bob should set it up to require the location field of the profile before one can post.... or maybe an avatar requirement.....
I belong to a couple of sites that the admin has to approve you prior to being able to post.
Maybe require an intro thread be the first post allowed
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline jl222

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 10:51:32 AM »

Just go to one of the hotels and make friends with one of the rich Arabs.

A friend of mine just got back from London and couldn't believe all the Hi dollar luxury cars lined up outside the hotel.
  Talking to the doorman, Rich Arabs spend like six weeks or more and ship there cars there.
 he showed me a foto of one, 1.6 million and 750 hp forget the name, started with P but only 100 made per year :-o  Doorman said his 6 wheeler was coming tomorrow. Foto of that also, a tandem axel 6 wheel drive pickup with giant tires.

Yet invireros are against fracking and keystone.

JL222

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 12:21:31 PM »
Sorry for the PM Jon. I didn't look any further when I saw his post. I'll try to be more observant next time.  :roll: :roll: :roll: :-D

Pete

Offline bobc

• Administrator
    • South Mt. Web Design
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 04:22:43 PM »
Slim, maybe bob should set it up to require the location field of the profile before one can post.... or maybe an avatar requirement.....
I belong to a couple of sites that the admin has to approve you prior to being able to post.
Maybe require an intro thread be the first post allowed

I changed the questions, so if they were 'roboticized', they'd have to redo 'em.  We could require admin approval, if Jon wants to deal with that, a couple a day.  Good idea, avatar requirement, first post restriction.....

I wonder if some spammer is paying somebody 12 cents an hour in India (30,567,312 rupees) to do this. 
Web Elf

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2015, 05:05:54 PM »
"I wonder if some spammer is paying somebody 12 cents an hour in India (30,567,312 rupees) to do this."

Bob, I suggested almost exactly the same thing to Jon. It's my understanding that that's how you make a small fortune working on the internet.  :-D :-D :-D

Pete

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2015, 05:35:25 PM »
You know, based on the number of new "real" registrations we get -- maybe I'll okay the idea of having them all go through me. lemme think about it for a day or two.  There is some semblance of that system -- but it's in the admin part of the software and most registering folks go around it somehow.  Others, though, get stuck there 'til I remember to check on it.

How will we word it on the reg. page so that folks attempting to register know that they'll have to go through me?  I do check the site/Forum a bunch of times a day -- usually five or even ten - so I guess I'd be able to learn to check for new folks often.

Or maybe I could have bob set it up so PJ gets the honor of vetting the new ones and proving they're real people that want to know about LSR. . . :evil:
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline bobc

• Administrator
    • South Mt. Web Design
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2015, 06:08:02 PM »
Or maybe I could have bob set it up so PJ gets the honor of vetting the new ones and proving they're real people that want to know about LSR. . . :evil:

Great idea!   :cheers:
Web Elf

Offline bobc

• Administrator
    • South Mt. Web Design
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2015, 06:10:10 PM »
Seriously, I'll look at vetting, maybe we could be strict for a month, and they'd go away.

It's a real human though, getting through the filters.
Web Elf

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2015, 08:46:38 PM »
I tend to be a bit of a sceptic. The increase in membership could stagnate.  :roll: :evil: :-D

Pete