Author Topic: Pit Crew Needed  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Koncretekid

Pit Crew Needed
« on: July 21, 2015, 07:57:36 AM »
Looks like I'll be going to Loring crewless!  Just got word yesterday that my pit crew Ed's daughter, who is visiting relatives here in N.S., fell off a horse and broke her femur :-(.  She is scheduled for surgery this morning and Ed will probably be coming up to N.S. as I am leaving for Maine.  So if anyone has a pit crew member that they can spare, I might be in need of someone to get me started (starting rollers, helping me get off the line, removing the rollers from the line, and retrieving me in the event of a stall), please get in touch with me thru this forum or my email (listed under my profile).  I do have my friend Wendell coming over with his bike, but he may not always be available so I'm trying to cover for the worst case.  Thanks in advance.
Tom
We get too soon oldt, and too late schmart!
Life's uncertain - eat dessert first!

Jessechop

Re: Pit Crew Needed
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 12:20:55 PM »
Tom, Joe and myself will typically be at or around the line. Just let us know when you are running and we will take care of you. We can talk tomorrow night to get a plan together

Offline pushrodtom

• New folks
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 02:52:50 PM »
Hi Tom, Mike and I are heading up tomorrow and will be happy to help all we can. We plan to run both bikes.  PRT

Offline Truckedup

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 09:09:53 AM »
  We will be there with my Triumph 650 MPG racer.I may have time to help, or not depending on what happens.I'll look for you ...Good luck
Triumph 650 LTA MPG record holder  133.1 MPH...