Author Topic: Ack Attack worlds fastest absolute MC at 3.....  (Read 10476 times)

Offline joea

Ack Attack worlds fastest absolute MC at 3.....
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 11:00:22 PM »
uh......Pat........:):)

Jason and Larry are NOT on the salt for this event.......

but his "honor" Mr. Guthrie....is........

Joe :)

landracing

Ack Attack worlds fastest absolute MC at 3.....
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 12:45:35 AM »
Hey Jack dont be so damn critical. As per the FIM rules the team that sets the record and their sponsors have to abide by those rules when using advertising material, not landracing.com... And at the time they were the WORLDS FASTEST MOTORCYCLE.

Now I can say Denis Manning has the WORLDS FASTEST MOTORCYCLE and dont have to wait for any pending shit in my eyes...

Salt201 and other viewers.

I did have a typo in the daily report. They both should be inducted into the 300 chapter. I have made the notes on the updates. That is my mistake. And yes Mr Guthrie showed up yesterday to the meet and Larry and Jason are not there.

Offline JackD

• NOBODY'S FOOL
RULES MEAN SOMETHING
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 02:35:41 AM »
It seems appropriate for an independent review of all the procedures to reduce the error rate.
I trust the applicants know the rules and will abide by them.
You can expect me to be critical about variations beyond the rule in spite of individual feelings.
Equal treatment by and for everybody will always do the best.
You call it critical and I call it observant. :wink:
"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."
"That horrible smell is dirty feet being held to the fire"

Offline Pat Kinne / Salt201

• Global Moderator
Larry and Jason Missing in action
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 10:19:13 AM »
Joe and Jon - First mistake I have made today (its Early) My information came from Speed Week and thus is weeks old.  In reading Jons commentary about Larrys Bike hauling ass I assumed he was there - we all know what assuming can do for us. - Keep up the good work guys - you are are linkto the meet. - Pat Kinne