Author Topic: GM/ Hendrick sb2motor  (Read 4993 times)

Offline Snuffy

• New folks
GM/ Hendrick sb2motor
« on: May 22, 2015, 02:00:13 AM »
I have a GM performance block,with Hendrick heads,DEI covers and motor plate, jessel belt drive, Weaver bros dry sump, GM perf intake, cajun crank, BME pistons, jessel rockers, and more extremely high end race parts for sale.will trade or sale willing to split stuff up. I have many duplicates, (well over 100 rockers) call or text message me 775 781 7563

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
Re: GM/ Hendrick sb2motor
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 09:33:06 AM »
Snuffy, generally we prefer that someone do an intro post before they start selling on the site.  Your first post should not be a for sale, it might get deleted by one of the admins who think your are a selling  bot.  Intro soon or this will disappear.
All of our members donate part of their sales proceeds to the site to keep it up and running.  You might have noticed there is not a clutter of ads like other sites.
If you already made a deal with Jon, disregard this post  :cheers:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:21:41 AM by SPARKY »
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 11:20:10 AM »
That, Mr. Steele, for letting "Snuffy" know the way things are done here.  I saw that he had registered without a location so I assigned one to him -- off the top of my head this time instead of outa my butt -- and was probably going to watch his posts for a while before deciding if the sheep's hook was called for.

Let's see if he cares to comment on the comments that you and I have commentated.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Snuffy

• New folks
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 09:12:44 PM »
Hey guys where do I post an introduction, I had a friend tell me about this site to buy and sell. Also how can I change my location ha I definitely dont live in kansas :-D

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 09:34:33 PM »
This is the last page of the introduction section. Just reply in there.

http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,3693.3330.html

Pete
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:31:15 AM by Peter Jack »

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 07:08:52 AM »
As for changing your location -- go back to the registration page and find your profile.  Around halfway down the page is a blank for "location".  That's where you put yours.  City/state is fine, by the way.  We ask folks to fill that in because - especially for new members of the Forum - we don't know much or anything about you and might want to visit your place when you need help, or when you list an item for sale we'd like to know where said item is so we can make an EWAG about shipping costs and hassles.  Heck -- sometimes we'll find that one of us is close enough to you that an afternoon of bench racing would be a fine way to spend some time.

As for your location that I filled in for you -- hey, it could have been worse.  I ofter put in a made-up location just to jerk the chain of the new people.  At least I wasn't too goofy this time.  I've assigned some newbies to places like Drizzly Diarrhea, Delaware or Clenched Cloaca, Connecticut.  And so on. 

See?  Kansas isn't such a bad place after all, is it? :evil:
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Snuffy

• New folks
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 04:49:09 PM »
Alright I fixed it. Ill take some picture of some of my rides and get them up in the introductions. Thanks dor school I me on your ways haha :-D