Author Topic: 2016 BMST Contact Info  (Read 77650 times)

Offline Pippi2

• "Do or do not.... there is no try"
2016 BMST Contact Info
« on: April 15, 2015, 12:15:02 AM »
Bonneville Motorcycle Speed Trials

Tech questions: tech@bonnevillespeedtrials.com
Bike numbers, registration and general questions: linnea@bonnevillespeedtrials.com

Here's our website:
www.bonnevillespeedtrials.com

Check us out on Facebook too!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 01:34:34 PM by Pippi2 »

Offline Marty

Re: 2016 BMST Contact Info
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 10:37:29 AM »
Can someone still enter to run this year at BMST or not?  What are late entry fees?  Thank you for the help

Offline DRW

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 05:31:48 PM »
Linnea, Im sorry if I spell it wrong, Im sure I should wait, But before I move on or it seems less important to me, I would like to start to work with you on letting All RWB Riders know, That No Matter what speed they run, They will NOT be able to move to the longer Mountain coarse
I was one who came to you all happy with my 135mph slip and ready to move on when you said, Hold on , I dont think so !
I was fumming, But, As usual , You and the guy you had explain to me where pretty nice, So I was very bummed out because I really need that extra mile to get my bike to speed so i was stuck at 135 , And the fact I knew guys got to do it on Sunday . Thats what bummed me out the most.
So Thats why I say, I would like to work with you at making sure no one gets the pass , Or changing it so they do !  But the rule has to be one way or the other.. So Please, Lets work together ?
And again, Thank you so much for being kind about it and not just sayin No and thats the way it is !! 
That would have really got me down, And I cant thank all of you enough for all the work you all do ..
Please get back to me when ever so we can talk about this ok ?  And yes, I understand if your a little busy this week Haha
Don Wann  # 1369 
Doesnt Mean That Much To me, To Mean That Much To You !

Offline Pippi2

• "Do or do not.... there is no try"
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 12:50:44 PM »
Thank you for your input. It was requested years ago to have a separate RWB course- which is what we have now. If folks jumped courses- it was in error and we are already working on checks and measures to keep that from happening again. it's stated in all of the rule books that RWB only get to go on the 3mile course, as well as the rider handbook.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:32:05 PM by Pippi2 »

Offline DRW

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 11:05:23 PM »
Yea, I figured it was my error, Truth be told, I think deep down I knew, But knowing guys did it on Sunday and got away with it,, Well that just made it worse ! 
Again, Like I said, Thanks for not just sayin,  A rule is a rule !!
And instead having a guy come and explain it, It just made it sting a little less , See you next year,,,
In the AMA class that is !
DW  # 1369
Doesnt Mean That Much To me, To Mean That Much To You !