Author Topic: Performance Racing Magazine | June 2015 issue features Land Speed Racing  (Read 11747 times)

velocity

Don

I am very aware of, and fully agree with you, that motorcycles are an integral part of LSR. I include bikes in EVERY article I can. In this case, the PRI readership is only cars and I was told specifically to hold the story to cars. I comply with the audience eyeballs. I would not dare chat up roadsters and lakesters in a piece for Cycle or Motorcyclist. Please note that I was able to get in a reference to the Bonneville Motorcycle Speed Trials on Page 20 where I also noted the other LSR venues/sanctioning bodies. 

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
lsl   you mentioned them in the lower displacement classes also  :cheers:
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline mtkawboy

I must be doing something wrong, I get the July issue when I click on that link

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
lower left side of July issue ---archives
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline mtkawboy

Got it, thank you. Great article

Offline Gary Perkinson

Re: Performance Racing Magazine | June 2015 issue features Land Speed Racing
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2015, 02:34:07 PM »
Excellent article, Louise...thanks!

Gary
LTA   G/BGALT Record (1 mile)     143.313
LTA   G/BGALT Record (1.5 mile)  148.321
LTA   F/PRO Record (1 mile)         114.668