Author Topic: Fiberglass Belly Tank & V4F  (Read 19517 times)

Offline dw230

Re: Fiberglass Belly Tank & V4F
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2015, 03:11:11 PM »
Where is the dead horse as it pertains to the "on line rule book"?

I worked on this for 5ish years to present to the SCTA board as a viable option. Had a former board member with many more skills than I in regards to on-line publishing volunteer to help. Politics forced her to leave the SCTA and the project died. If any one is interested in this project feel free to research, format a program and proposal to the SCTA.

Please do not involve me  :dhorse:

DW
White Goose Bar - Where LSR is a lifestyle
Alcohol - because no good story starts with a salad.

Don't be Karen, be Beth

Offline johnneilson

Re: Fiberglass Belly Tank & V4F
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2015, 01:18:30 AM »
Where is the dead horse as it pertains to the "on line rule book"?

I worked on this for 5ish years to present to the SCTA board as a viable option. Had a former board member with many more skills than I in regards to on-line publishing volunteer to help. Politics forced her to leave the SCTA and the project died. If any one is interested in this project feel free to research, format a program and proposal to the SCTA.

Please do not involve me  :dhorse:

DW

Fleet of lunch trucks came by and picked it up.

In regards to online rulebooks or anything it is a choice. With Knowbase and FAQ, it requires maintenance. If you open it up to "contributions" then you have the issue of policing the content, maintenance again. Then there is FaceBook, and the censorship.

The SCTA has been around for a long time, outlived a few organizations with more money and sponsorship and seem slow to change. That may not be such a bad thing after all.

Its too late Dan, you are now nominated to lead the charge. Experience before exuberance, I think.

J
As Carroll Smith wrote; All Failures are Human in Origin.