Author Topic: Book wanted - "The Racing Motorcycle: A Technical Guide for Constructors: Vol 2"  (Read 3689 times)

Offline edinlr

I am looking for a copy of Volume 2 of John Bradley's "The Racing Motorcycle: A Technical Guide for Constructors: Vol 2".  (ISBN 10# 0951292935) It is out of production and the printer does not know if, or when they will reprint it.  I saw the one copy for $2904 on Amazon, just looking for something a little cheaper, besides that is a new seller and I doubt he even has the book.  I am open to buying, borrowing, renting, a Xerox copy, digital copy, or even 200 pages of photos!  Let me know if you have one gathering dust on a shelf.  Thanks for looking.
Honda CX650 turbo, Kawasaki H2 Ninja, Kawasaki ZX750 turbo

Offline BHR301

Offline wobblywalrus

Try Powell's books in Portland.  They have a website and you can order by internet.

Offline edinlr

Bill & WW, I tried both places.  The first is the original publisher and they sound like they are having problems getting it reprinted.  I checked with Powells and they have not had any copies for a few years.  There was a small shop in California who used to handle them too, but he is all out.  I am using a couple book search features that will notify me if they see it, but just darn hard to find.  I have tried looking in library searches for the book to see if any are nearby, but I think they are all in Spain or Australia.

Thanks for looking guys, the first volume is pretty interesting and explains a lot to me about drag and rolling resistance, so I am naturally interested in Volume 2.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:11:28 AM by edinlr »
Honda CX650 turbo, Kawasaki H2 Ninja, Kawasaki ZX750 turbo

velocity

abe's books is another good resource that partners with private parties.