Author Topic: SCTA Memebership Entry Contact INFO  (Read 3959 times)

Offline ronnieroadster

SCTA Memebership Entry Contact INFO
« on: March 01, 2015, 05:34:11 PM »
  Who can I contact to see if my Bonneville Nationals Inc  2015 Membership Application received? Sent the membership form including payment info by Fax in January I would like to verify the information was received. I checked the SCTA Web site for any contact info only thing I can find is the expiring numbers contact.
    Ron   

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 08:31:42 PM by ronnieroadster »
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 ECTA  XF/BGRMR Record 179.8561
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717
 SCTA  XXF/BGRMR Record 216.131 plus a Red Hat
"Life Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club"

Offline jimmy six

Re: SCTA Memebership Entry Contact INFO
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 06:00:15 PM »
I'm confused? SCTA dues are club dues paid to your member club treasurer. Are speaking of BNI membership? My BNI dues were sent and I look for the check to clear (sometimes takes a while) then later cards, rulebook, and othe stuff shows up.
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline BobDcuda

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 08:08:11 PM »
The contact person is JoAnn Carlson, but I can tell you she probably has your check but has been back logged in getting it processed.  I sent her my check in early January, I queried her a week or so ago, and she replied she needed more time.  She's a very busy lady....

Offline ronnieroadster

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 07:44:41 PM »
Mystery solved talk to Joann Carlson today. Thanks for the help. :cheers:
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 ECTA  XF/BGRMR Record 179.8561
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717
 SCTA  XXF/BGRMR Record 216.131 plus a Red Hat
"Life Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club"

Offline vrod217mph

• New folks
  • I wish I was rich
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 12:25:01 PM »
What the deadline date for entry in speed week ...I'm working my  :dhorse: off hoping I can make it august 8 ...please help

Offline Dynoroom

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 12:55:34 PM »
There is no deadline for entry.

However, you missed the pre-enrty so it will cost more for your entry.
If you hang out here on Landracing.com as it gets closer to speedweek entry's usually become available at a better price than the current cost.
You can also enter at the salt if you need to. 
Michael LeFevers
Kugel and LeFevers Pontiac Firebird

Without Data You're Just Another Guy With An Opinion!

Racing is just a series of "Problem Solving" events that allow you to spend money & make noise...

Online Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 01:23:05 PM »
And if you don't snag an entry here on the Forum - you can also hang around the registration area and find someone that's trying to sell his entry.  It almost always happens that a few are available then -- didn't finish the car after all, bike motor farted and blew on the dyno - lotsa reasons to sell the entry at the last minute.  And the entry isn't specific - no difference 'tween car and bike and truck and so on.

Finally -- while JoAnn, the SCTA secretary, can't sell entries that are not going to be used after all, but she will facilitate the sale/purchase (by you or others) any entries that report to her that they can't use after all.  Those are usually sold at a price well below the "late" entry fee.

Don't worry -- you'll get a place to race and probably won't have to pay the late fee.  See you on the salt.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com