Author Topic: Anybody know Arnold Peace?  (Read 2936 times)

Offline bbarn

Anybody know Arnold Peace?
« on: January 21, 2015, 03:53:04 PM »
A guy that works for me just came back from the dentists. Says that while he is there he is looking at all kinds of car memorabilia. One piece is a black and white photo of feet standing in a puddle of whater. When he asked about it the statement was that it was at the Bonneville Salt Flats either last year or the year before.

The hygienist said that he wasn't in the office, so my guy couldn't follow up with him to get more details. She did say that a friend of his is a Doctor and an LSR photographer he is the one that took the picture.

Anyhow, the guy is not in any kind of trouble, it's just that his dental practice is 15 minutes from the shop and he goes every year to B'vill. Hard to believe that we wouldn't have bumped into him at some point but maybe he isn't on the forum.

If you know him and the details are correct, pass our info along to him or let us know how to get in touch with him. We would invite him up to show him around and perhaps make friends with a local B'ville enthusiast.

Thanks - Brandon
I almost never wake up cranky, I usually just let her sleep in.

Offline Stan Back

Re: Anybody know Arnold Peace?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 04:23:39 PM »
I went over the pre-entered 2014 SpeedWeek entries from PA, including crew, and came up blank (?).
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline bbarn

Re:
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 04:25:11 PM »
He isn't a car owner so i guess he may only be a spectator or crew with someone.
I almost never wake up cranky, I usually just let her sleep in.

Offline Speed Limit 1000

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 10:50:22 PM »
Peace Dental: Peace Arnold M DMD
Dentist
Address: 1509 Mount Royal Boulevard, Glenshaw, PA 15116
Phone:(412) 486-5155
John Gowetski, red hat @ 221.183 MPH MSA Lakester, Bockscar #1000 60 ci normally aspirated w/N20

Offline PeaceOut

• New folks
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 09:56:55 PM »
Hi this is Arnie Peace.  My friend just sent me the posting. I am the dentist sorry I missed your worker at the office.  I am not there on Wednesdays.  I am on the crew of Iron Dinosaur Racing and Don Gilmore is the owner.  It is kind of funny you are so close and we haven't crossed paths. What class are you running in?  We are blown fuel lakester and we ran a belly tank body the last few years.  We are putting a new body on for August so we are very busy bending aluminum. I would love to see what you are up too in your shop.