Author Topic: BMST 2014 Photos the Annual Book  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Scooter

BMST 2014 Photos the Annual Book
« on: January 14, 2015, 12:59:55 PM »
I know that I have not been really available since the BMST meet the beginning of September and that I am WAAAAY behind on getting pictures posted and the BMST Annual book done and I wanted to get with all you as you deserve to know what has been going on.
Since I got back there was a return of my cancer and I have been in treatment ever since and frankly it can be exhuasting. My brother was diagnosed shortly after I was in early 2014 and I lost him 11.1.2014. I was not prepared for the impact that would have on me.
Now, just as I am getting better and back to work, I went on a BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse) ride to attend the memorial service of a fallen brother. I got to LA on Friday night and really felt pretty good. .... short version is on Saturday AM I woke up, had a cup of coffee and a little breakfast and then had a heart attack. They lost me twice just before surgery and during surgery. I feel as though I have been hit by a truck. Upside is I now have time to get back to the thing that I really enjoy and that is pictures. I will be home for a couple more weeks and as I sit here my primary objective is to get the BMST 2014 pictures up on my site and get started on the 2014 book and seeing you all in 2015
I will let you know when the pictures are up as I go along.
Thanks again for your friendship and your patience.
Scooter
www.scootershoots.com

Offline debgeo

Re: BMST 2014 Photos the Annual Book
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 01:46:35 PM »
Take care the pictures can wait. Praying you have a full recovery . We all want to see you on the salt. GOD bless you.
George---Sidecar in progress

Offline DRW

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 09:49:12 PM »
Silly Pictures, Who needs them , Get Well Brother !  I know I just met you this summer, But I cant wait until this summer to shake your hand again ,Your an Iron Man !
So Very Sorry about your Brother also, Hang Tough, At this point its all you can do.
D.W.
Doesnt Mean That Much To me, To Mean That Much To You !

Offline Chris V

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 11:59:57 AM »
I know pictures are your passion but get well first!  Some one I used to know always said, "There is a Reason for Everything." So pay attention to those who love you the most.  Time to heal is what you need now.  The rest will come:  Put your trust in God.  All our love and best wishes, Chris and Sandy
1972 Yamaha R5  350cc