Author Topic: Nickie Wheeler  (Read 2411 times)

Offline wschwarz

• New folks
Nickie Wheeler
« on: January 01, 2015, 02:07:03 PM »
My Friends,
It is with a heavy heart I pass along this very sad news. Nickie Wheeler passed away on Friday December 26, 2014. She was a good friend to many, wife, sister, aunt, and supporting member of the Wheeler family. She will be missed in our hearts forever; she touched us in a very friendly way with her never ending smile. Many of you knew her as the gal who passed out the timing slips at the announcer’s trailer at El Mirage during SCTA events. She was also the long time treasurer of the Sidewinders car club. She helped in organizing many of the club functions and was Ron Mains right hand gal. She worked tirelessly in helping her father Cliff Wheeler put together and deliver the SCTA trophies for the last ten years.

If you would like to help her husband Dean Spencer with expenses for laying her to rest it would be greatly appreciated. This is the link from the Facebook page http://www.gofundme.com/je8oes  . If you prefer, you can donate directly to Dean. Dean does not have a PO box set up, so please mail your donation to Werner Schwarz, 30015 Calle Cerrito, Canyon Country, CA. 91351. Please make your check payable to Dean Spencer.

PS. If it's not ok to show this link my apologies. Let me know and I'll remove it. Werner Schwarz

Offline Podunk

Re: Nickie Wheeler
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 06:46:04 PM »
Werner
It's always tough to lose a friend.
Terry

Offline Speed Limit 1000

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 08:41:08 PM »
I wish the family well. RIP.

John
John Gowetski, red hat @ 221.183 MPH MSA Lakester, Bockscar #1000 60 ci normally aspirated w/N20

Offline wschwarz

• New folks
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 10:50:41 AM »
There are two services planned.
Werner

Grave side service is Saturday, January 10th.
1 PM
Oakwood Mortuary Park
22601 Lassen St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311

Celebration of Life.

Date:  Sunday January 11th 2015
Time:  1:30pm
20925 Osborne Street
Canoga Park, CA. 91304