Author Topic: plans for BMST 2015  (Read 9754 times)

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
Re: plans for BMST 2015
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 05:47:16 PM »
Scottie, are you sure you want to be part of a club that would have you as a member?  :roll: :roll:  :-D

added
Tom, 150 MPH 3 Pint NA Pushrod Club... that probably requires a couple of lines.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 05:50:03 PM by Stainless1 »
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline makr

• I make my own rules
Re: plans for BMST 2015
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2015, 07:33:42 PM »
So the club is Naturally Aspirated, 1500cc maximum displacement twins.... easy peasy...  
Remember the part where you are writing the rules? :cheers:
I like your style, Stainless.  Well it would be kinda nice if when walking around the pits that someone might perchance realize that, hey, you are a racer because your hat say you went 150mph! I guess that now that I've been coming back for 6 years that about 10 people might recognize me.......well, maybe.  In previous years when I tried to interject my infinite wisdom into their very busy work schedules as they were tearing their motors apart, I sometimes think they just wished I'd go away "you old man".  But last year after we got blown out after my first run, I left my leathers on (lowers, anyway, held up by suspenders as they would otherwise fall off) and everybody was my friend! Go figure!  Posers get all the attention, little old men in street clothes....well you know the story.  So maybe a Green Hat Club with "150mph Pushrod - Under 1500cc normally aspirated" -- might get some attention.

Wait.....  So I may have a chance at joining a club?!  Most clubs won't let me join because of my tattoos and my unorthodox sarcasm.    :-D
Tattos allowable, sarcasm, maybe (you'll get none of that with me!), but you'll have to go 150mph!

Tom

I recognize you, and value what you have to say leathers or not.

I don't have push rods. I don't even have valves. I guess I will need to start my own club.  :-(
Ride fast, safety last.

https://speedofcheeseracing.com/