Author Topic: Utah to take back control of land run by the Feds?  (Read 3018 times)

Offline doug

Utah to take back control of land run by the Feds?
« on: December 05, 2014, 06:07:00 PM »
I haven't found a discussion on this. Has Utah tried this before?  What effect could this have on the salt. I would think Save the Salt is following this closely. If this is about dollars,  I wouldn't think it would be good. Any thoughts?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/3/utah-to-seize-own-land-from-government-challenge-f/

Offline Dean Los Angeles

Re: Utah to take back control of land run by the Feds?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 06:10:10 PM »
Doug, I think you should declare your house "The Kingdom of Doug" and skip all of those nasty taxes and stuff.

Oh, right. That won't work. Neither will this. Grandstanding of the highest form.
Well, it used to be Los Angeles . . . 50 miles north of Fresno now.
Just remember . . . It isn't life or death.
It's bigger than life or death! It's RACING.

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 06:29:38 PM »
This is the first of many moves that will be made over public lands --the Feds are on the move locking the public out.  Recently there was almost a brawl between the FEDS and an AZ County Sheriffs dept over--- to locks and gates to close US OUT!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 06:38:21 PM by SPARKY »
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline Buickguy3

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 10:01:54 PM »
     It's been going on for a while and it's going on here in Montana, too. If the U.S. Gov't is involved, chances are it's not good for the taxpayer or the residents of the area. That's only an opinion. [For what that's worth].   

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/19/westerners-fear-monumental-land-grab-by-obama-administration/

Doug  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I keep going faster and faster and I don't know why. All I have to do is live and die.
                   [America]