Author Topic: CHAT LINE  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Glen

• Global Moderator
  • SCTA/BNI timer 1983 to 2004, Retired,. Crew on Tur
CHAT LINE
« on: November 18, 2014, 07:24:20 PM »
Hey it's chat line Tuesday, join us at 7 :00 PM or earlier if you want. Good time to catch up on stuff. :cheers:
Glen
Crew on Turbinator II

South West, Utah

Offline Peter Jack

Re: CHAT LINE
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 08:52:17 PM »
If you're around this evening why not drop into the chat room? Just go to the home page and look in the upper right hand corner. Follow the link and join us for some interesting conversation.

Pete

Offline Stan Back

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 09:21:11 PM »
Still a "Blocked Plug-In" for me.

(Too dumb to fix it.)
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 09:38:49 PM »
Well I finally got around the plug-in since I'm on a different computer than I used before but only 55chevy was there (7:35) and I think he must of not actually been there.  If I remember I'll try next week,

Sum

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 12:18:45 AM »
There were four of us on, then I left just before 7:30. The others must have left right after.

Pete

Offline RichFox

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 11:23:23 AM »
i tried. But the Blocked plug in got me to. Orical is just 2 miles down the road from me. Maybe I shpuld go down there and ask for help.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 11:25:17 AM by RichFox »

Offline Sumner

• Global Moderator
  • Blanding, Ut..a small dot in the middle of nowhere
    • http://purplesagetradingpost.com/sumner/sumnerindex.html
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 11:39:32 AM »
i tried. But the Blocked plug in got me to. Orical is just 2 miles down the road from me. Maybe I shpuld go down there and ask for help.

When you get the error it should have a box you can click on to see your plugins.  If you see them most will have a box saying if they are active or if you want to be asked before using them.  Find the Java one that is turned off and turn it on where it will ask you permission to use it.  On my computer the plugin is Java Platform SE 7 U.  It is turned off because it is know to have security problems.  Now go back and try and load chat (you can do this any time night or day).

If you don't have the correct Java (see above) it might ask to install it (download it).  If so you need to do that also.

Now when you go to chat it should ask you to proceed when you try and go to chat.  At that point I click on the 'allow this time' each time,

Sumner

Offline RichFox

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 12:24:25 PM »
The problem here is that you think I read that and it meant something to me. But what really happened was that my mind turned off around ( click on to see your plugins.) Went back to thinking about 318 heads on 26 Dodge blocks. I'm afraid it will be always so.

Offline Peter Jack

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 12:53:01 PM »
Your priorities are where they should be Rich. Maybe Zenndog can help you clear the plug-ins problem.  :-D :-D :-D

Pete