Author Topic: Pepperoni Bros. Beating Bushes for $20K LSR Car  (Read 4519 times)

Offline Tom Liberatore

Pepperoni Bros. Beating Bushes for $20K LSR Car
« on: October 16, 2014, 01:26:24 PM »
Now that the "Bee" has been sold and is on its way to Sweden, we are actively looking for a car to run that could be purchased with our paltry $20K of hard earned dough. A stout short course car with 150+ potential, we like smaller, open wheel, easier to transport, type things, possible project. We made an offer on a Lakester but were not able to swing a deal. If you have something gathering dust that you would like to see making passes by a small team with a lot of determination, get in touch.  Tom 707-462-0444
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT

Offline redhotracing

Re: Pepperoni Bros. Beating Bushes for $20K LSR Car
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 07:57:00 PM »
Not a lakester, but I have 1998 Camaro with 200+ mph timeslips.
Was asking $30K complete with trailer, but we may be able to work
something out.

http://www.landracing.com/forum/index.php/topic,13901.0.html

Luke (336)749-4342 if you're interested call or text (located in NC)
Luke- Winston Salem, NC
Loring 2 Club- 201.252 (2010)
Ohio 2 Club- 203.712 (2013)

Offline Jack Gifford

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 02:02:01 AM »
... If you have something gathering dust that you would like to see making passes...
Well, yeah, but...   :lol:

Glad to see you're stayin' with LSR, Tom!
M/T Pontiac hemi guru
F/BFL 1-mile Loring record 2020

Offline SPDRACR

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 02:34:41 PM »
Russ Eyres and Bob Morelands El Mirage points championship Busa powered roadster is for sale. It ran last in the spring of 13, To much boost for the engine managment system to handle.They are both at CHRR this weekend, should be back early next week. I might be able to reach Russ this weekend. Let me know , I can also e-mail pictures if you want. Thanks Eric Eyres
salt is OK, but the DIRT is where it's at!
Proud 2nd generation Roadster Racer
Muroc 2 club, El Mirage 2 club, Now Bonneville 2 club,       All in a Roadster

Offline Tom Liberatore

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 05:58:45 PM »
Russ Eyres and Bob Morelands El Mirage points championship Busa powered roadster is for sale. It ran last in the spring of 13, To much boost for the engine managment system to handle.They are both at CHRR this weekend, should be back early next week. I might be able to reach Russ this weekend. Let me know , I can also e-mail pictures if you want. Thanks Eric Eyres
Sure, send some pix, but offhand I'd say a turbo 'Busa is probably a little more than a short course car. All kinds of cool things are turning up, keep em coming!
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT

Offline Tom Liberatore

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 12:46:58 AM »
The search is over, after a short but fruitful hunt, we were able to make a deal on Richard Chapman's Hayabusa lakester that we had looked at first. Steve was a little more on the fence about a car this serious but luckily, his wife pushed him over it. What a beauty, so well built, I realize there are issues that will keep us from wearing reds hats for awhile, but that is part of the fun. Thanks to everyone for the info, council, and advise, this is gonna be fun!
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT