Author Topic: SCTA BALLOT !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17784 times)

Offline Nortonist 592

• http://www.artfv.com/design/fashion/
Re: SCTA BALLOT !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 11:14:57 PM »
Pushing Burt Munro off is good enough for me!!!
Get off the stove Grandad.  You're too old to be riding the range.

Offline typo41

• Huntimer Photography
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2014, 04:32:09 PM »
Stan, I normally would have run my post by you for spell check but then I wouldn't be Typo41.

Ed is a great guy and there is question on if he knows his way around the Wonderful World of SCTA. The SCTA has a gaggle of sub Board Members all with great information to share, which is why I hope they were selected, and that all of them would support any person that sits in the Hot Seat.

I have been going to SCTA Board meetings for a number of years, and for those that don't know me my 'name' is Tony Huntimer. I am the current VP of the Rod Riders and will President for 2015. I am the guy that brought up the question of  why the Reps couldn't vote almost two years ago. I am the guy that stood in-front of a bunch of racers and Board members and told the SCTA that they were spending $12,000.00 too much for the Rule Book. I am not one of the In-Crowd.

Why don't I step up to Board level? One I have a conflict as I do business, sometimes, with the SCTA (Calendar). Second my health does not allow me, I do not have the energy to work the membership at large. And third, Chick would kill me. But I still go to the meetings and hope my little input helps.

The SCTA family is my friends (Stan is 'is' correct here? Or is it are? Thanks) But as family there are family conflicts. We must now look to the future, not 2015, but being here in 2020, what will it take to get there? Vision, ideas, and the ability to work together. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Tony Huntimer
Tony Huntimer
Huntimer Photography

Offline sdbandit

• New folks
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2014, 08:25:56 PM »
So we can eliminate the unknowns by electing ED Fenn. _____ a good guy.  I join Nathan in saying vote Ed for pres. We need a new voice!!!!!!!

ED for president thats so Hilarious !!!!!!

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2014, 10:07:23 AM »
We must now look to the future, not 2015, but being here in 2020, what will it take to get there? Vision, ideas, and the ability to work together. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Tony Huntimer

Troy you are so spot on: Access to the Lake beds is an immediate and long term problem 

Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!