Author Topic: Turnkey LSR Bike For Sale 4 Current Records!  (Read 4741 times)

Offline Tom Liberatore

Turnkey LSR Bike For Sale 4 Current Records!
« on: October 01, 2014, 02:38:38 PM »
For Sale is the "Bonneville Bee", current holder of 4 SCTA/USFRA landspeed records in the 750 Modified Production Pushrod classes. This is a matching numbers 1973 Moto Guzzi V7 Sport that I purchased from its original owner in 2002, completely disassembled and rebuilt to be a Salt Flats Racer. some of the features are: Engine development and head work by Mike Rich Motorsports, dual plugs, 11:7-1 CP pistons, Carrillo rods, PPPC Ti wristpins, Nickasil bores, windage tray, windage plate, Moto Speciale Deep-V sump W/external oil filter, balance by Chris Zootis, Guzzi clutch w/Barnett springs, dyna ignition w/rev limiter set to 9500 rpm, trans gone through by Charley Cole, 2 final drives, tubeless Excell rims by Woody's Wheel Works in Denver, Z rated Michelin tyres, bodywork is all Air-tech with fairing mounts, fuel tank, and bellypan by Evan Wilcox, 3 boxes of spares, Autometer 10,000 rpm tach, and plenty more. With only 10 passes on the motor, there is plenty of speed potential left in the "Bee" but I have MS and can no longer deal with bikes.
 $11,500 or possible trade for LSR car or project. Tom [707] 462-0444    I will post some pix in a later post.
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT

Offline Tom Liberatore

Re: Turnkey LSR Bike For Sale 4 Current Records!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 02:47:17 PM »
So far zero luck posting pix, send me a pm and I will try to email some.
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT

Offline Tom Liberatore

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:30:18 PM »
try again
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 04:32:24 PM »
Tom, maybe this helps
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline PorkPie

• think fast.....always
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 04:32:57 PM »
one more
Pork Pie

Photoartist & Historian & 200 MPH Club Member (I/GL 202.8 mph in the orig. Bockscar #1000)

Offline Tom Liberatore

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 05:10:22 PM »
one more
Nice!!! Right when the fun starts!
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT

Offline Tom Liberatore

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 09:59:33 AM »
According to Evan Wilcox and the Bonham's auction people, I've overvalued this bike by quite a bit (I think it is priceless) they think it's value is between $8500 and $10K. So anyone that comes up,with a reasonable offer in that neighborhood will get a really fine machine.
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT

Offline Jack Gifford

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2014, 01:53:09 AM »
MS? I had no idea. :-(
Someone will be getting a great deal on that Guzzi.
Still hope to meet/chat sometime. I could show you my latest "project"- trying to clean out the barn I've been stashing junk in for 57 years. I'm barely started and have hauled away 5,225 pounds of trash and scrap metal!
M/T Pontiac hemi guru
F/BFL 1-mile Loring record 2020

Offline Tom Liberatore

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2014, 12:05:50 PM »
MS? I had no idea. :-(
Someone will be getting a great deal on that Guzzi.
Still hope to meet/chat sometime. I could show you my latest "project"- trying to clean out the barn I've been stashing junk in for 57 years. I'm barely started and have hauled away 5,225 pounds of trash and scrap metal!
Hey Jack,
 I hope some of the junk that you are cleaning out of the barn isn't anything that I left behind! Your Dad was such an awesome guy to let all us kids work on our cars there, that was back in the day when I thought that you could relieve a flathead block with a 1/4" electric drill and a grinding stone. His late forties Ford stakebed with headers and straight pipes made our boy scout paper drives a lot of fun. I will surely look you up the next time that I'm around.
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT

Offline Tom Liberatore

Re: Turnkey LSR Bike For Sale 4 Current Records! SOLD TO SWEDEN!
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 12:08:36 PM »
Sold to one of those wild Swedish Ice racers! :cheers:
Pepperoni Bros.- XF/VOT