Landracing Forum Home
December 10, 2018, 10:19:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
BACK TO LANDRACING.COM HOMEPAGE

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

(Note: Donations are not tax deductible)

Live Audio Streaming and Archives of Past Events
Next Live Event: TBD
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Pit Help for WOS  (Read 1780 times)
BurtonBrown

Ignore
« on: September 05, 2014, 12:27:15 AM »

Looking for a few extra hands to help us with our liner for WOS.

I have the best dedicated grumpy old men crew but we could use help from the Umbrella Girl to Changing engines (This is planned).

We can offer food, beverages and free entertainment as we pick on each other. Just stop over and say hi or call. 920-585-0776

Thanks
Burton

"Live every day like its your last....some day it will be"
lsrjunkie

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 11:19:59 AM »

Sounds a lot like working with the Flatcad crew! I'd love to help Burton, but my next trip won't be until August 2015. Good luck and go fast!

Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson
Crackerman

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 09:30:27 PM »

Dangit, i so wish i was there! I can drink beer and hold an umbrella for days! Seriously though, i would be a pit junky if present. Good luck yall!!!
TAKERRY

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 12:36:47 PM »

When I make it back next year to make it into the 150 club. I would love to help out. I own my own repair shop so I should at least know how to change a tire

No trailer ran 135mph at the World of Speed 2011 see you in 2012 in Ohio and back at Bonneville at the world of speed going for the 150club 1979 Firebird T/A White Black Hood. Ck out YOU TUBE. KERRY AT BONNEVILLE. Didn't  make 2012,2013,2014. ECTA in Ohio 2012 trans went out and 2013 fuel problems . Still trans and fuel problems. Finally all looks good. Ready to drive (no trailer) 1500 miles to Bonneville and It's cancelled. NEXT YEAR. SEPT. ECTA RAN 144 MPH. GETTING BETTER
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: