Author Topic: Got Rooms?  (Read 3558 times)

Offline ack

Got Rooms?
« on: August 04, 2006, 10:21:39 PM »
Does any one have any rooms they are going to cancel in Wendover during speed week?

When we were rushing around to get all of our stuff ready for Australia I forgot to make reservations.  Was also hoping to set the record and retire, O well.

We have found 2 thanks to Fastesthonda Jim but could use 4 more. My cell is 408 315-0901

We tested at Silver Springs Airport Thursday and I said I think we have found the right rider when Rocky stopped at the end of the runway and balanced the liner on two wheels without touching the stabilizing wheels to the ground.

Mike Akatiff

Offline smitty2

• Worlds fastest miniature Pachyderm.
Got Rooms?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 12:33:54 AM »
You're welcome to share my minivan (But not the sleeping bag.) at the Bend. I didn't reserve any room either :( If you can cram yourself between me and my camara gear you are more than welcome. I snore louder than a Mazda motor so be warned!

Did Baskervill get his start this way?"  

Smitty

Offline ack

Got Rooms?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 07:26:51 AM »
Carfull Smitty we may send Bullwinkle or Milburn over to stay with you then you will be sorry.

Mike

Offline ack

Rick Dillinger
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 04:35:12 PM »
Rick I got your PM and sent a reply via PM but I can't seem to be to get it to work. Amo is gong to check on it when he gets home. Can you email me directly at MikeA@ackavionics.com

Thanks

Mike Akatiff