Author Topic: Parts I can bring to Speedweek/Money for Slim and Nancy  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Bob Drury

Parts I can bring to Speedweek/Money for Slim and Nancy
« on: August 04, 2014, 08:09:04 PM »
  I am doing a cleansing of my shop.  I will bring some but not all of this to Speedweek so if you are at all interested, call me on my cell at (360) 2441-4768 or let Stainless know at Speedweek and He can run me down. (hopefully not with wheels under him).  I will be on the salt Thursday until Mon, Tues, or whenever I feel like it.
                                                Parts I can bring:    Single stage rear end (dry sump style) cooler pump and mounting bracket, cooler, yoke for
                                                                                9"ford with pulley.                                                                                                                    $250.    
                                                                             Hilborn side by side dual drive for two fuel pumps, or magnetos or one of each(runs off of
                                                                               front cover... camshaft                                                                                                               $250.
                                                                              Mallory Super Mag III Chev rotation (easily changed to Hemi rotation) complete with new
                                                                                coil, PSI rev limiter, and hopped up and fresh from Tom Cirello.  NO base.                                     $450.
                                                                              Hilborn 150-0 fuel pump. Flows 3.61 gpm @ 4,000 rpm                                                                  $250.
                                                                              Enderle 80A fuel pump.  Flows 4.1 gpm @ 4,000 rpm                                                                     $250.
                                                                              L&T (EastWest) 8" adjustable two disc clutch with twelve extra discs, three extra floaters,
                                                                                 and two Aluminum flywheels (one for Chev V8, one for 429/460 Ford) both with starter rings         $1,200.
                                                                              SFI 6.2 steel scattershield for 429/460 Ford, complete with liner, access door, Cross shaft and
                                                                                 throwout bearing.  Cost over $2,000. new                                                                                   $750.
  We are leaving Wed afternoon so let me know if you have any interest or I ain't haulin down there (well Mike Kelly won't be haulin it).
                                                                                                                            "One Run" Bob Drury

Bob Drury