Author Topic: Anybody need a ride?  (Read 2549 times)

Offline lsrjunkie

Anybody need a ride?
« on: August 04, 2014, 11:11:58 AM »
I'll be leaving for Speed Week from Western CO (Grand Junction area) very early Friday the 8th. My co-pilot had to back out at the last minute (couldn't get his leave approved). If anyone would care to join me you are more than welcome. I'll handle fuel, I'm going no matter what, but some company will sure make the 450 mile jaunt go by a lot quicker.
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson

Offline Phil Bennett

• 1978 Indy 500 Pace Car
Re: Anybody need a ride?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 08:42:38 PM »
Don't need a lift but saw you are in Grand Junction. We're here for a few days and just had a close call on Monument Road with a flash flood from the storms. Hope you weren't hit.

Offline lsrjunkie

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 09:07:06 AM »
No flooding yet Phil. But that can sure happen around here this time of year.
Maybe there is no Heaven. Or maybe this is all pure gibberish. The product of a demented hill billy who has found a way to live out where the winds blow. To sleep late, have fun, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind except falling in love or getting arrested.    H.S. Thompson

Offline lsrjunkie

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 05:20:57 PM »
I've managed to fill my co-pilot seat with Brandon from the Carbinite Team. See you all on the salt!