Author Topic: Looking for Swedes  (Read 2962 times)

Offline Rasmussen

Looking for Swedes
« on: March 30, 2014, 11:04:45 AM »
Hi all
Just wondering if any Swedes are going to SW.
Having a bit of trouble finding a shipper to send my bike from Denmark; and the best solution for me may be to bring my bike to Sweden and ship from there.
Anyone got a spare corner in a container?  Maybe a car guy? It`s really a small bike, and can will fit in a very limited space.
Even if you don`t have space to share, I`d still love to hear how you`re shipping, and what you`re paying for it

Offline edstugaanders

• New folks
Re: Looking for Swedes
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 04:27:52 PM »
Hi
Send engine and gearbox with Air Cargo, Märsta, then unpack the rest of the motorcycle in your wife's and your children's suitcases, tell them that the clothes are cheap to buy in the U.S., so I did the first time. It does not cost much to send by air if you find the right shipping company.
Anders Jonsson
Solna, Sweden

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 09:27:54 PM »
I'm a Swede....James D. "Olson" Tone........but I'm already here. By the way the Tone is Irish. ( pass the potatoes & beer )
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline Rasmussen

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 11:12:39 AM »
Thanks guys. It is all sorted. UPS will pick up my crate in a couple of weeks. :-)

Anders: I was especially looking for you, because I knew you would have an idea. I talked to you in impound in 2012 where you showed me your holed piston. Hope to see you there this year :-)

Offline desperate

• www.britchopper.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 10:18:47 AM »
Hi Ras, glad you got sorted. I'm running an Indian with the help of Moen from Indian Parts Europe, based in Denmark. Come & say hello, you won't miss all the Union Jack flags, & if you need any tools or help, you only have to ask. What's ours is yours.

PS, do you know Mads, Lars, & the guy who went round the world on a Nimbus?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 10:20:59 AM by desperate »
Don't push me, I'm close to the edge.