Author Topic: AMA Nationals  (Read 2941 times)

bumpy_roads

AMA Nationals
« on: July 30, 2006, 04:24:06 PM »
Hi,

I'm a newbie to forum and also speed trials. I plan on making BUB this year for AMA Nationals and run a stock '06 Vulcan 1600.  I intend to watch, listen and learn. Trying to understand everything from the 54 pages I printed out isn't working to well!!

I'm going for Speed Week Aug. 12 from Cedar City, UT also.

Bumpy

bak189

AMA Nationals
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 04:38:18 PM »
So what are your questions?????????

bumpy_roads

AMA Nationals
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 05:06:16 PM »
I missed pre-registration so I have to register there onsite, is this correct? Is there anything to look out for registering at the event over pre-registration.

I am bringing a stock bike and could use help understanding modifications that must be met. Is fuel shut off on handle bars required on all bikes? i.e. stock EFI.

Truthfully I have a million questions but don't want to be a pain in the ass or wear out my invitation!

bak189

AMA Nationals
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 05:20:56 PM »
You stated you printed 54 pages of rules...are you sure you got the right rules....AMA and not BNI?
Do you plan to run for record or "Run whatya brung"  Your entry fee will be somewhat higher...you missed Pre-entry.
If you go to the BUB site on Landracing.com and sent BUB a e-mail with your questions...Ken Cooper our Tech-Guy will get back to you....or sent me a  PM.

bumpy_roads

AMA Nationals
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 05:53:24 PM »
I printed out AMA Sports Supplemental Regulations from BUB site. I considered Run Watcha Brung but now think Nationals may be better option. My understanding is bike modifications are similar.

I will send you PM.