Author Topic: "Breaking Barriers" LSR Documentary Tonight  (Read 13975 times)

velocity

Re: "Breaking Barriers" LSR Documentary Tonight
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2014, 07:55:24 PM »
good grief boys. . .

I never said Venom WAS street legal, only that a class might be considered FOR street legal.

And THAT morphs from town to town, so the urinating Olympics is in full swing.

I don't have, nor do I want a favorite in this fight.

What I DO want is to bring the outsiders into the FIA|SCTA|USFRA|ECTA|LTA fold. And not just some goofy "time only" patronizing chit, it need to pit these folks  heads-up against themselves.

You will remember that the first Speedweek excluded many vehicles and people. Today, most are included, but not all.

Offline jl222

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2014, 12:16:00 AM »
good grief boys. . .

I never said Venom WAS street legal, only that a class might be considered FOR street legal.

And THAT morphs from town to town, so the urinating Olympics is in full swing.

I don't have, nor do I want a favorite in this fight.

What I DO want is to bring the outsiders into the FIA|SCTA|USFRA|ECTA|LTA fold. And not just some goofy "time only" patronizing chit, it need to pit these folks  heads-up against themselves.

You will remember that the first Speedweek excluded many vehicles and people. Today, most are included, but not all.

If you knew anything about the SCTA/BNI you would know there is a class for ''these folks'' same as the Hot Rod Drag Week were the Hennessy car wouldn't make a pimple on there Acura.

You do read Hot Rod? Its where the worlds fastest street cars are required to race 5 times at 4 different dragstrips over 5 days driving on public roads to the different strips. Average top et wins their class. Top avg 6.83 at 213

with best of 6.78 and 217mph.

JL222
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 12:40:58 AM by jl222 »

Offline tauruck

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2014, 12:24:33 AM »
And all the time I was thinking you guys were talking about Hennessy whiskey!.

Some say its Cognac. :-D

velocity

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2014, 01:40:58 AM »
When  my point is so misunderstood the only left to do is ignore the crabbing and have a shot of "Fireball" Cinnamon whiskey.

Cheers!

Offline jl222

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2014, 12:34:16 PM »
When  my point is so misunderstood the only left to do is ignore the crabbing and have a shot of "Fireball" Cinnamon whiskey.

Cheers!

So your point is Not a place to pit ''these folks'' head's up against themselves?

NOT to be a boy urinating, goofy time only patronizing crabber, the point seems clear.

JL222
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:33:47 PM by jl222 »