Author Topic: Just sent in my June Registration.  (Read 2140 times)

Offline SteveM

Just sent in my June Registration.
« on: May 05, 2014, 10:05:50 AM »
I just pressed "send" on the fax machine with my registration info for June.

I still have plenty of smaller items to take care of before then, but I'm really looking forward to being in Wilmington on the weekend of June 7th and 8th!

Steve.
1/2 of the Rampage Brothers

gkabbt

Re: Just sent in my June Registration.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 08:32:59 PM »
I just pressed "send" on the fax machine with my registration info for June.

I still have plenty of smaller items to take care of before then, but I'm really looking forward to being in Wilmington on the weekend of June 7th and 8th!

Steve.

Don't know what your plans are Steve but here is a tip from me!
If you can get the time off, come to Wilmington on Thursday. That way you can get to the track Friday and get your tech inspection out of the way.
That will leave you all day Saturday and Sunday to have fun cruising down the Ohio Mile!
Sometimes Saturday tech can take additional time. A lot of activities going on and some of the inspectors are racers.

Gregg

Offline SteveM

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 08:55:43 AM »
Gregg:
    Due to scheduling/work issues with myself and other "crew" members, we are going to roll out about lunchtime on Friday, putting us in Oh - H - 10 Friday around sundown or so.

I'll just have to get in line early on Saturday and wait my turn for tech inspection. 

Meanwhile, I'll be checking things off the "to do" list until it's time to head East.

How is your Rampage coming along?  Anything I can do for you with respect to your new engine?  If it's ready, I'd be happy to haul it to Ohio.

Steve.

gkabbt

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 07:30:40 PM »
10-4 on the work scheduling issue.....I remember how that used to be!  :-D  :-D  :-D

Rampage is progressing and after last weekend I'm pretty psyched again!

Got an email a couple of hours ago from Justin and the engine is ready. I'm probably coming out next week to pick it up.
I'll keep you posted as to when I'm going to be there. I want to meet up and chat a while! Hopefully give you some pointers about Wilmington.

Gregg

Offline SteveM

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 10:22:09 AM »
Sounds great, Gregg:

The only day that I am "booked" is Thursday, May 15th, when I will be chaperoning (sp?) a field trip for my daughter's 5th grade class.

I'll make time at any other time, and would be happy to take you on a BBQ tour of St Louis.

Steve.

gkabbt

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 11:01:02 AM »
Steve,

PM sent.

Gregg