Author Topic: Need help With Bonneville Entry Form Please  (Read 3537 times)

Offline mbuk

Need help With Bonneville Entry Form Please
« on: April 18, 2014, 02:15:16 PM »
Hi, i am filling out the entry form and it's got me stumped  :oops: . I will be racing a 250cc production motorcycle. What would the Engine code, body class and body code be?

Thanks in advance

Andrew Lewis

Online Stan Back

Re: Need help With Bonneville Entry Form Please
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 02:39:32 PM »
Tell us what kind and year of production motorcycle you're entering -- Honda, Harley, etc. -- Flathead, etc.
Got a Rule Book?  Take a educated guess at what you think it would be -- specs start on pg. 109.  Motorcycle codes start on pg. 189.  Let us know what you think it is and we'll affirm.

Stan
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 02:53:25 PM by Stan Back »
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Online Stan Back

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 02:51:07 PM »
. . . and if you don't have a Rule Book handy, it's no big deal to properly reclassify a vehicle at the salt during the inspection process.  You still need to declare a class to get properly pre-entered.  But the Rule Book is a guide to whatever safety modification you'll need to make regardless of what class you fall into.
Past (Only) Member of the San Berdoo Roadsters -- "California's Most-Exclusive Roadster Club" -- 19 Years of Bonneville and/or El Mirage Street Roadster Records

Offline mbuk

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 02:53:17 PM »
Thanks Stan  :oops:

Engine Code = 205
Body Code   = 425
Body Class  = P-P

Online Stan Back

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 11:59:29 AM »
. . . and make sure you include an approved Vehicle Number at the top right of the form.  If you don't have a number, there are instructions on how to obtain one just to the right of the blank line.

Your Pre-Entry WILL NOT be processed without a vehicle number.

Offline mbuk

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 03:01:24 PM »
Thanks Stan. Chuck has dished me out 431. Really looking forward to Speedweek  :-D