Author Topic: Yet another CBR  (Read 2090 times)

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
Yet another CBR
« on: January 22, 2014, 12:33:16 PM »
Hi fellas ive been away for a while what with a new house and a new workshop tht I am trying to get off the ground the racing has had to take a bit of a back seat.
This is the new creation as a it of a show piece for the workshop, I am in about 60hrs so its coming together well but thefiddlybits are still ahead.

Hopefully buisness will pick up when it is finished and hits the Street / Magazines its een a long hard struggle getting anew workshop after 9 years. hope all is well with everyone
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline Koncretekid

Re: Yet another CBR
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 11:36:52 AM »
I see you're very safety conscious in your new shop - - wearing a high visibility safety vest and sporting no less than five fire extinguishers!  But your shop is way too clean for me.  So what is it ?  A HondaKawaCati?
We get too soon oldt, and too late schmart!
Life's uncertain - eat dessert first!

Offline oz

• Geordie Power.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 12:18:13 PM »
itsa bitsa 2006/7 CBr1000RR with later pipes with ZX9R Tank i think it just looked right.MV Agusta front end re valved by WP Racing "Apparently" MV rear with forged marchesini wheel,not cheap but nice SV 1000rear light.My design of frame again bit complicated but looks trick.

Seat is being sculpted next week out of foam then covered Radiator mounted etc oh and hopefully the yolks triple trees should be back from machining soon.
I like a clean Workshop as i am quite clumsy from time to time and it makes it easier to find bits you dropped,

You can never be to carefull!! I lost my last house and workshop in a fire but it may be an idea to spread them around the workshop a bit eh!
Cheers Oz
Newcastle born and bred a City built on Coal and Steel and a people built of stronger stuff

Offline fordboy628

• GONE FISHIN' . . .
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 08:15:00 AM »
I see you're very safety conscious in your new shop - -  sporting no less than five fire extinguishers!  But your shop is way too clean for me. 

My shop is a wreck, ask Milwaukee midget.   BUT, I have 3 fire extinguishers handy in various spots.   I've also lost a home to fire . . . . . . .
 :cheers:
Fordboy

P.S.  Toss down a Newcastle Brown for me!!  (Or other Newcastle brew of your choice.)
Science, NOT Magic . . . .

I used to be a people person.  But people changed that relationship.

"There is nothing permanent except change."    Heraclitus

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."     Albert Einstein