Author Topic: FREE oils and lubricants???  (Read 2120 times)

velocity

FREE oils and lubricants???
« on: January 14, 2014, 11:08:33 AM »
Folks, the item below came to me as a media alert and it occurred to me that some racers might be inclined to take Champion up on its offer saving some coin in the process.  I suspect they are reaching out to not only increase business but are probing for new sponsorship opportunities. Castrol is spending its once-reserved-for John Force budget on dozens of new racing ventures (just ask Marlo Treit and Les Davenport at Project 550) so it does not surprise me that Champion is stepping up its visibility with motorsports. Best of luck to all in 2014!

-- LandSpeed Louise

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|

Product Opportunities Available for Jobbers, Installers, Engine Builders, Distributors and WD's.

Domestic, International and also Private Label

Champion Oil is a true top-tier industry manufacturer of performance and specialty lubricants and has been for over 57 years. Champion produces and blends over 370 products including motor oils, additives, lubricants, greases, aerosols, and chemicals.

Champion Top Sellers

- Racing Motor Oils
- Performance Diesel Motor Oils
- Engine Builder Motor Oils

- Passenger Car Motor Oils
- Chemicals, Additives, and Lubricants
- Diesel Fleet Oils
- Commercial & Industrial Lubricants

With top tier synthetic products, competitive pricing, extensive product offering, liberal shipping program, ample co-op, press releases, social media, plus pull thru advertising; Champion has a program with you in mind. Be sure to check us out more on the web at http://www.championbrands.com

We look forward to hearing from you soon and explaining our complete program that is available to you.

Champion Brands, LLC
660-890-6231 (o)
660-885-2867 (f)
http://www.championbrands.com
racer@championbrands.com

Offline tauruck

Re: FREE oils and lubricants???
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »
One thing led to another and by the look of things my friend Aj might become the South African agent for Champion's Oils.

Thanks Louise. :cheers: