Author Topic: M & H 15x22  (Read 9099 times)

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
M & H 15x22
« on: November 18, 2013, 08:45:48 AM »
does anyone know of any 22" M&H frt tires that may be out there
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline ronnieroadster

Re: M & H 15x22
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 08:43:32 PM »
Dont know about any 22X15 but I do have a new set of 23X15X5 M&H LSR would they fit?
 Ron
Working in the shop I use the 'F' word a lot. No not that word these words Focus and Finish go Fast and Flathead Ford!
 ECTA  XF/BGRMR Record 179.8561
 LTA    XF/BGRMR  Record 200.921 First  Ever Ford Flathead Roadster to hit 200 MPH burning gasoline July 2018
 SCTA  XF/BGRMR Record 205.744  First gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to top 200 MPH at Bonneville August 7, 2021 top speed 219.717
 SCTA  XXF/BGRMR Record 216.131 plus a Red Hat
"Life Member of the Bonneville 200 MPH Club"

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 10:29:39 PM »
Jegs...$149 ships tomorrow. . . . . Cost of racing
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline Milwaukee Midget

• Global Moderator
    • Milwaukee Midget Racing
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 10:54:17 PM »
does anyone know of any 22" M&H frt tires that may be out there

They're drag fronts, but that's what mine are.

I think you can get them direct from M&H, but don't say anything about LSR - the phone goes dead.

Tell them that they're going on his-and-hers matching Pintos, and they might ship you 4 . . .  :-D
"Problems are almost always a sign of progress."  Harold Bettes
Well, I guess we're making a LOT of progress . . .  :roll:

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 08:22:07 AM »
The 15x22s that I am looking for---(I am told are no longer in production)
have rounded no tread LSR look  Fast Freddy had them on his lakester and Al E. runs them now.
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 05:50:19 PM »
I think you are speaking of the "Joe Law" front tires that Joe had M & H make without tread for his lakester. A few were know to be had at Krause in Northern Ca. but ran out years ago. I think I just missed the last set but who knows.

The other high speed tires fronts that can be found are 550 15 Firestones. I know a guy who has at least 10 sets but is unwilling to part with any of them at any price. Wife will probably throw them away when he's gone......And no I'm not going to put his name here....
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 06:12:48 PM »
lol  JD at times that is what I am sure my wife thinks about my LSR---you gone---all of your STUFF will soon follow

---to think about It might beat me out the door if I am not paying attention

Offline TIIILSR

• New folks
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 05:15:07 AM »
Not to hijack but thanks for the info on the tires.

Mike
Mike
Jackpot motorsports

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 09:12:14 PM »
Mike any time my man any time

Well since we have no hits on the "Joe Laws"  What can some one tell me about the Firestones