Author Topic: SCTA financial report October/November 2013  (Read 24238 times)

Offline typo41

• Huntimer Photography
Re: SCTA financial report October/November 2013
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2013, 11:34:54 AM »
Stan you alway say it so well, but you forgot to mention your high pay you are getting as a professional rules reader!

I am a Rod Rider Club rep and I go to almost every board meeting, and I get a finanical report from SCTA and BNI handed to me every meeting, and I sit as the finanicals are gone over both with SCTA and BNI. Board meetings are not closed to only Reps and Board Members and if you show up you can read the reports and ask questions like everyone else.

And also at these meetings the big subject is how can SCTA reduce costs and still hold events. And sometimes some big savings are found (Rule Book Printing). It is easy to throw stones standing outside, come on in and really help or even step up for the free room and burger at Speed Week.
Tony Huntimer
Huntimer Photography

Offline mkilger

« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2013, 12:17:39 PM »
We work on the salt because we love Bonneville, not to get paid, not to get a free lunch. Bonneville could not happen without the help from people that come  to work the meet that's a fact! yes I care about the financials, so I (we) can keep racing. for me Iam there from  630am to 7 pm or untill  the last car go's down the course ya the 60 bucks a day is nice but  its no paid vacation  but its mine. bla bla bla  :roll:

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2013, 08:45:56 PM »
We work on the salt because we love Bonneville, not to get paid, not to get a free lunch. Bonneville could not happen without the help from people that come  to work the meet that's a fact! yes I care about the financials, so I (we) can keep racing. for me Iam there from  630am to 7 pm or untill  the last car go's down the course ya the 60 bucks a day is nice but  its no paid vacation  but its mine. bla bla bla  :roll:

Mike, just about buys dinner and a couple of drinks if you have the energy left to drink them... thanks for being there.
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O