Author Topic: SpeedWeek Survey  (Read 10224 times)

Land Speed Lady

Re: SpeedWeek Survey
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2013, 07:05:41 PM »
Well talk about a eentsy world! I do remember! Steve is one of our best friends too. Well its interesting to meet you on the internet after meeting in real life LOL.

Have you sent your survey in, Tom? ;D

Offline desotoman

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2013, 11:04:17 PM »
Steve is a great guy and I hope he enjoys his new adventure in Alaska.

Yes, I sent the survey back when I sent in my SCTA ballot. 

Congratulations on Scott winning.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.

Land Speed Lady

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2013, 10:24:59 AM »
Thanks Tom. You know we rode our motorcycle up to Steve's in late August/into mid September to visit him. We put on about 4000 miles (Tacoma north through British Columbia, the Yukon and into Alaska) and had quite the adventure. We had the bike shipped to Tacoma as out starting point and shipped back home from Anchorage. We flew home from there. His property is amazing and it was absolutely the best time of year to visit Alaska with the fall color change. He will be here Saturday with us. Sorry to hijack the thread and talk about things in the peripheral.

Offline desotoman

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2013, 12:44:42 AM »
Sounds like a great trip. I hope to make the trip someday. Tell Steve I said Hi and everyone at Earl's says Hi too.

Tom G.
I love the USA. How much longer will we be a free nation?

Asking questions is one's only way of getting answers.

The rational person lets verified facts form or modify his opinion.  The ideologue ignores verified facts which don't fit his preconceived opinions.