Author Topic: Question regarding the SCTA-BNI return run results reporting.  (Read 96239 times)

Offline SteveM

Question regarding the SCTA-BNI return run results reporting.
« on: August 16, 2013, 02:45:19 PM »
Like the way I used 4 "R" words in a row?  I don't get to exercise my alliteration very often.

Anyway - looking at the Record Runs for each day, are ALL the record runs posted, or only those which resulted in a new record?

If it's only those runs which resulted in a new record, are the unsuccessful "backup" runs included in the daily run logs?

1/2 of the Rampage Brothers

Offline don

Re: Question regarding the SCTA-BNI return run results reporting.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 03:13:23 PM »
Steve, Yes  :-D

When I was reviewing the record runs, it sure looked like to me that only the successful runs resulting in a new record was included.
I also believe that some records runs where dropped off. I was looking for the backup run for the Flat Cad, but could not find it in the record run list, but it was stated here on landracing that they upped the record by over 30MPH!!!

I do not know if the record runs are inculded in the daily run logs, I thought and it looks like they are not.

Offline lbug7575

• New folks
Re: Question regarding the SCTA-BNI return run results reporting.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »
I was looking for the backup run for the Flat Cad, but could not find it in the record run list...!!!