Author Topic: SOLD Enclosed Racecar Trailer SOLD  (Read 4141 times)

Offline geh458

SOLD Enclosed Racecar Trailer SOLD
« on: August 08, 2013, 01:21:44 PM »
I've been thinking long and hard and have come to the conclusion that further racing activities are not going to be in my future, so I've decided not to keep my trailer.  Here are the spec's:

2005 Haulmark Edge, 28’ (33’ overall), double axle, 10,500lb rating, 48” side door, rear ramp door, 20’ awning, 8x8 viewing deck w/ removable exterior ladder, 2 rows of e-track on both wall, multiple floor tie downs, black marble vinyl floor, 2 in-floor storage compartments w/ spare trailer tire and removable winch in the front compartment, L shaped workbench and cabinets/drawers up front, overhead cabinets up front, 2 roof vents plus framing and wiring for air conditioner, generator compartment w/ 2800 watt Yamaha generator, 30amp breaker box, 4 12-volt interior lights, 4 110-volt interior lights, 2 500-watt external flood lights, several 110-volt outlets inside and 2 outside, small microwave, adjustable tire rack, 2 4-place fuel jug racks, wall mounted oil storage rack, door mounted storage rack w/ small work surface and paper towel rack, 2 place helmet shelf, 2 wall mounted flashlight holders w/ flashlights. I’m asking $12,500/obo. More pictures are available. The trailer is in Los Lunas, New Mexico and I will include delivery within 250 miles if the right deal is made. I can be contacted at 505-916-0467 between 9AM - 9PM Mountain time, or by Private Message (PM) here on the BB, or just reply to this message.  Also you can email me at   geh458 at comcast dot net.

If I sell the trailer to a member on this site a donation will be made to help keep the site running.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 03:23:34 PM by Stainless1 »
Gifford Hawn

Vintage Sports Car Racer looking to convert.......

Offline geh458

Re: For Sale: Enclosed Racecar Trailer
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 05:15:19 PM »
Just to bring this back to the top.  I know last week was a bad time to list a trailer for sale as most of you that might be interested, were probably at Speed Week.  I did have one query, and I sent the fellow some additional pictures, but he hasn't decided yet if mine is the trailer he wants.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

And here are a few more pictures:

Gifford Hawn

Offline geh458

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 11:42:09 AM »
*** BUMP ***

Just bringing it back to the top, to see if anyone is interested?????

:? :? :?
Gifford Hawn

Offline geh458

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 02:06:41 PM »
I have received a deposit on my trailer, so please consider it SOLD.  Unfortunately, it is not going to anyone on the Landracing Forum.  All that remains is for the new owner to bring the rest of the money, and to pick-up the trailer.
Gifford Hawn