Author Topic: Hendrick SB-2 Race Engines  (Read 4304 times)

Offline BGRACING

• New folks
Hendrick SB-2 Race Engines
« on: July 30, 2013, 11:57:58 AM »
We currently have 30 just released Chevrolet SB-2 Hendrick built race engines for sale. This is a rare opportunity for the general public to own these power plants. Perfect for your performance application from circle track to drag racing. We can even install these motors in your application right here at BGR. Please call or email with your application and needs so we can provide you with an accurate price. These motors are offered for sale by Bobby Gerhart Racing of Lebanon PA.

Please call 717-644-5674 or email sales@bobbygerhartstruckworld.com

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: Hendrick SB-2 Race Engines
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 12:49:59 PM »
For those that might wonder - yes, the fellow that is advertising
SB2 race engines did offer the courtesy of asking me first, well before posting, for permission to use our site this way.  I explained the various ways we do this stuff -- donations, flat rates, banner ads/costs, and (although I've already nuked his message and can't remember his first name) he appears here with my blessing.  It sounds too close to stuff that we might be able to use, as racers, and that's why I said okay.  Now -- do your race effort some good and the website, too -- see about and then buy some of these motors.  Thanks.

Thanks, PJ, for your diligence.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com