Author Topic: 2013 DYNOTHON - a fund raiser for Landracing.com  (Read 22919 times)

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Nancy and me and the pit bike
  • Administrator
  • Nancy -- 201.913 mph record on a production ZX15!
    • Nancy and Jon's personal website.
Re: 2013 DYNOTHON - a fund raiser for Landracing.com
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2013, 11:01:23 AM »
Nope on going to the Bub meet.  But don't despair - I betcha we can figure out a way to get the shirt to you then without me being present.  I'll just have to be a bit prescient.

I'll find someone that is going to Bub's and have him deliver it to you - okay?  For that matter, if one of your landsmen is attending Bub meet and SpeedWeek as well -- perhaps he could get the shirt and deliver it.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Queeziryder

• Former funnybike racer now Salt crew
    • G&N Racing
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2013, 12:34:46 PM »
Hi Jon,

If you can get it to the Bub meet that will work great  :-D
2 friends of mine are doing volenteer duties for Delvene, and should be there for the whole time.
If you could mark it for the attention of John and Dawn Kennedy (John is Comet on here) that will work for me  :cheers:

Cheers
Neil
Old enough to know better, but too interested in speed to care

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2013, 01:21:41 PM »
Neil, I'll likely (try to) use the standard method for holding a package for a racer at Bville -- and that's leave it with Mike Crawford at Car Quest.  I'll put your name/Dawn and John's name on it -- and they'll need only to go there, pay him the $100 fee he charges for anyone not racing or driving a Corvette -- and he'll hand it over.

Nah, he won't really charge anything for the favor.  He does it all the time.  It won't hurt to let him brag about his Corvettes, though. :roll:
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Queeziryder

• G&N Racing
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2013, 03:05:25 PM »
Hi Jon

Friends have been sourced, and paid with beer tokens  :cheers:
Collection during Bub will be fine with them.

Many thanks
Neil

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2013, 01:52:56 PM »
Okey-dokey, ladies and germs (quoting Alan Alda):  The 2013 Salt Talks shirt art is done - and why, you ask, do you Dynothon fans give a dang?  Because -- as supporters of the Dynbothon and of this website, everyone that gave at least $40 to the Dynothon effort will be awarded a souvenir Salt Talks/Dynothon Special Version t-shirt.  These will be collector editions, not available to the rest of the world -- just to the big bunch of you that stumped up for Chris's effort to help the website raise some $$.  Yea, someplace I've got the names of those that sent in the $$ -- but I don't have addresses for shipping and, more important, I don't have shirt sizes for you folks.

Therefore I beg of you to let me know what size shirt you want and to where you want it shipped.  I would hope that I don't have to go through the task of digging names so I can write to each of you - so save me the effort and let me know.  Yes, I will be happy to deliver 'em to Bville.  I'll be there for all of the events except Bub's, and you're welcome to tell me that you'll fetch 'em from our (SSS) pit.

Dynothon shirts soon to be available.  If you "earned" one -- let me know what size and where to send it.  Thanks.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com

Offline Queeziryder

• G&N Racing
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2013, 04:29:45 PM »
Hi Jon,
3XL size for me, deliverd as discussed to Mike at Car Quest during the Bub meet  :cheers:

Neil

gkabbt

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2013, 04:51:21 PM »
Jon,

2XL for me and I'll pick it up during the WoS meet. On second thought, I could wait and pick it up at Salt Talks II and get one of those shirts as well!  :-D 

Gregg

Offline Seldom Seen Slim

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2013, 03:36:57 PM »
Gregg - and everyone:  First of all, thanks for the orders for shirts.  Gregg:  ST II shirts will be more of the same shirt this year -- no difference 'tween SpeedWeek and WoS shirts.  Get 'em while you can.  I will hold out shirts for those that ask us to do so -- but please, pick 'em up and don't forget to do that.  We've frequently held shirts for someone at his request - and a week or so later we head home with said "reserved" shirts in the truck with us.  I suppose I could ask for prepayment -- that way my "give a sh*t meter" reads zero if you don't get it while out there.  But I won't be that mean -- if for no other reason than I've already had my grouchiness pointed out today on another thread.  It's light and fluffy SSS for the rest of today.

If you'd like a Salt Talks t-shirt - either let me know or find us someplace on the salt or at ST Sunday evening.  They'll be $20 this year, just like last and the year before that.  We're making a total of 160 of 'em - but some of those are already pre-sold and some will have the MM/Dynothon special imprint.  The MM shirts are for the folks that donated at least $40 towards the Dynothon when Chris and Mark/Fordboy were squeezing that little grenade for all it was worth.  If there are shirts left we'll sell them for the same $40.  Almost the same shirt but with a small extra imprint, you know.  We're making a limited number of the shirts - so if you want one - let me know within the next few days.  We won't have very many spares with us at Bville.
Jon E. Wennerberg
 a/k/a Seldom Seen Slim
 Skandia, Michigan
 (that's way up north)
2 Club member x2
Owner of landracing.com