Author Topic: Nathan Stewart is getting old  (Read 2118 times)

Offline salt27

Nathan Stewart is getting old
« on: July 16, 2013, 01:44:52 AM »
Happy Birthday Nathan and thank you for participating on this forum.

Don

Offline SPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Nathan Stewart is getting old
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 09:08:46 AM »
Enjoy it Nate---thanks for your LSR vol  :cheers:  :cheers: !!! :cheers:
Miss LIBERTY,  changing T.K.I.  to noise, dust, rust, BLUE HATS & hopefully not scrap!!

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."   Helen Keller

We are going to explore the racing N words NITROUS & NITRO!

Offline jimmy six

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 05:30:27 PM »
So has Nathan been ill, injured, or passed away?

I'm sorry but being old (Nathan's not old) counts only for "welfare" on this thread and I'm counting on Nathan to add to mine with his SS deductions. :cheers:.JD
First GMC 6 powered Fuel roadster over 200, with 2 red hats. Pit crew for Patrick Tone's Super Stock #49 Camaro

Offline Stainless1

• Administrator
  • Robert W. P. "Stainless" Steele
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 09:50:39 AM »
Since I can remember Mike's little kid at the salt, he cannot be considered old... but as expected he is getting older every year.  Nathan will always be a kid to those of us that watched him grow up in annual leaps at the salt. 
Happy Birthday Nathan, you have grown into a fine young man... your dad is justifiably proud  :cheers:
Stainless
Red Hat 228.039, 2001, 65ci, Bockscar Lakester #1000 with a little N2O

Offline NathanStewart

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 03:29:21 PM »
Well thank you gentleman.  Kind words indeed.  To put things into perspective, I remember when Melissa Waters was in a stroller at El Mirage (I hung out with her step brother Anthony).  1999 was my first year back to Speed Week after graduating high school.  I was 18 and she was 5 and she wouldn't leave me alone in the pool at the State Line Inn (now the Econo-Lodge).  She wanted me to pick her up and throw her out of the water and such.  Last year she came back and is 17 or 18 now and I went over to say hi and asked her if she remembered playing in the pool together and she didn't 'cause it was too long ago!  I offically felt old at that point. 

My dad told me that when he was young they'd say don't trust anyone over 30.  I'm 32 now.  Great.   
El Mirage 200 MPH Club Member

Offline Tman

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 12:26:51 PM »
Been offline and missed this! Happy Bday Nate!~ :cheers: